Why are moderators allowed to have bigger signature than the rest of the players?

2»

Comments

• Sevendust - Lost City
    Sevendust - Lost City Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    chise wrote: »

Nope it's just you thinking that. I believe the glory you speak of can be translated to jealousy :)

wow dumb ars... somebody cant comprehend. I can careless if they do or not. Just the fact they did would mean they are going out their way of something soo small to make mods seem better. Mods are everyday peps. They ain't special. All they have are more controls over us.....big whoop?
  • Sevendust - Lost City
    Sevendust - Lost City Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    ^.^ I'm just seeing how my sig looks on the thread I just made it.. And don't think you guys should complain about what the higher ranking people get. Why do you guys complain so much I mean really.. you're suposed to enjoy games not just complain about them.

most of these post are people being dicks looking for arguments...
  • n0ob
    n0ob Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    oh please stop QQing you "oh the mod has this and i don't have it" noobs.
    They are Moderators because they're not a kid like you. If you weren't such a kid we wouldn't have someone to watch over your posts. they don't get paid for their service here so the least they get to have is a profile customization.

learn to accept life and live it. it is not always fair, but its in the way you look at it.
    I was going to post a reply... then I realized, you would likely reply in anger and insult me, to which I'd most likely respond with a wittier comment or slay you with a macro and then, onlookers, seeing that comments had been made, would interpret the traffic as interest, thus earning you attention you don't deserve for your **** post. So, when you DON'T see a comment from me, THAT is me saying "FAIL" in a much more effective manner.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]