A Little ChaCha Fun

Options
Cat - Heavens Tear
Cat - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
edited September 2008 in Off-Topic Discussion
If you have never heard of ChaCha its a free service you can use on your mobile phone if you live in the USA. However your standard text message rates do apply. So if you dont have unlimited texting I would do it too much.

Heres how it works, ChaCha is a human powered search engine. You text any question you want to 242242 on your mobile phone. Within 10 minutes you should recieve an answer back. Remember its free. It can be any question in the world.

Lets see how creative we can get and what answers we get back!

Here was my question:

Q: How many different versions of Perfect World Online Game are there?

Here is the answer I got:

A. There are several different versions of PERFECT WORLD. PERFECT WORLD is played in several different languages.

Here are some other questions I sent:

Q. How many licks does it take to get to the center of a toostie pop?

A. one, if you do it right. Test this one out yourself! ChaCha: Your questions; our answers!

Q.Why do camels have eyelids?Camels actually have 3 eyelids!

A.This is to deal with the harsh sandstorms in the desert. Thanks for choosing ChaCha!

Its pretty fun, so post the questions you asked and the answers you got back, if you need more information you can visit their website is chacha.com!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
-Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....

Comments

• Cat - Heavens Tear
    Cat - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Here are a few more I just asked:

Q. How many pounds of Jello would it take to fill up a bus?

A. Not sure, but 495 tons of lime jello powder would fill an olympic-sized pool. Try the bus and let me know. ChaCha!

Q. What does the color pink mean?

A. The color pink is flirtatious and romantic.Pink is charming,innocent or it can be sleazy, MORE? Thanks for using ChaCha
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....