More Random boredom ideas

Hitomii - Heavens Tear
Hitomii - Heavens Tear Posts: 9 Arc User
edited September 2008 in Suggestion Box
Yes i know i should just post them all in one topic but meh no one has said anything about it yet so why not lol, as usual there probably over done and not the greatest since i am still new to the game xD so i dont know that much. i also know that most of my ideas will probably never become true but they are just ideas i made when i was bored. i do love comments on my ideas though, but thats up to you if you want to comment on them.

1. Unleashed mode: Is something that you get after you kill for quite, next to your name there would be a bar that would go up each time you kill something, When it reaches full the bar will start to glow then you'll have a small command at the side of the screen which you can click to use the power. These Unleashed powers allow you to do extremely amazing things depending on your class, Unleashed mode can be available at level 30 the higher level you become the stronger it gets for most.

○ Human:
    ○ BladeMaster: For Blademasters they will stop for a second and put there weapon in front of them, Which then will cast a huge decent ranged forward light that moves at a 60 degree angle for around 3-8 seconds doing decent amount of damage.

○ Wizard: When there bar is filled up they are able to summon tons of meteors to fall around them within a decent range, conflicting lots of magical damage and Decrease all the enemies that you hit Defense by a decent amount for 20 Seconds.

○ Untamed:
    ○ Barbarian: For The Barbarians when there bar is filled, when used there Bodies glow with many colors and there Attack and Defense goes up at extreme levels for a certain amount of time.

○ Venomancer: For Venomancers when there bar is filled, when used there whole body glows and then a decent sized dark shield goes around them, causing continuous small amounts of damage to the enemies which also blocks them from going inside of the said area, which will last for around 4-10 seconds. When it ends it will create a huge gust for 1millisecond hitting the enemies and making them fall back which will cause posion status to be inflicted on them, but your magical defense will decrease for a certain amount of time.

○ Elfwing:
    ○ Archer: For Archers when their bar is filled, when used they will stop for a second and then they will be holding a giant magical bow which will store energy for 1 second. Then a huge arrow will be released which will go in Penetrating straight line at an extreme distance Causing massive amount of Physical damage.

○ Celric: When there bar is filled, when they use there eyes will glow and tons of lv 2-10 plume shots will be fired from all around your character hitting any enemy 1-2 times within a decent range. Which will also heal all team members in your party or people around you in a decent range by extreme amounts and will give them decent amount physical and magical resistances for an good amount of time.

2. Wacky item contest: well i just think it would be fun if you made a contest for people to create the most wacky weirdest item they can think of by drawing it on a piece of paper or anything as long as there name is submitted on it and give it to you guys, and the three winners who win get theres created into the game and they get. they would be harder to get though.

3. More Movements: I just think it would be more fun if we could do more funny movements like dancing, breakdancing, pointing at someone, curling up into a ball onto the ground, Hand stands, sexy pose, dramatic death, finger gun shot, covering eyes, covering lower area, Spinning around in a circle, And more lol i know its alot but meh

4. Starting outfit: I think we should beable to choose a starting outfit instead of just having the one made for us you know for the basic outfit.

5. Boutique wings I dunno but i think that the boutique should have more wings ((like Pheonix fire wings, Fairy wings, Cardboard wings, Bamboo wings, Metal wings, And Rainbow wings. because i absolutely love wings, i also think that some of them should have lower level requirements because i mean there just wings.

6. Global Chat: I personally think that global chat should be more then just 10 uses, i understand you make it like that so people don't over use it but you could atleast just make it 10 uses a day or 5 uses a day.

Links to my other weird random ideas:
http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=57202
http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=56772
http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=55781
Post edited by Hitomii - Heavens Tear on

Comments