Suggestions

sillvia
sillvia Posts: 2 Arc User
edited September 2008 in Suggestion Box
Just some suggestions i have, may not be great or well wrote so please just bare with me. i also may have over did it alot and this is probably not even possible but i was bored. so yeah i know its awful but i wrote it out of boredom and i'm not just gonna waste it

The Lovable Support Helpers or A.k.a. LS: A small little creature or machine that floats around the characters head area mostly, is sorta like the pets but is not like them at the same time like for example here are there features i made.

1. Most of them float behind or by you. you cannot ride them and not many walk on the ground. "if they do you cannot have a pet out while it is active". And Some of them aren't usable if you have a certain pet out.

2. Some can cast heals on you to heal you when in battle, and some can even attack from a safe distance, and some may even give you supports and help you along. but they rarely do it especially at a lower level. Some may be not obey you and sometimes take some of your hp and or mp and even sometimes make you weaker for a short period of time.

2. There max level is usually 50-100 which sometimes can go quite fast, they level up by you feeding or giving them certain items they want which can be found out by talking to them. Mostly the basic ones dont ask for hard to get stuff. the more unique and rarer or higher level ones may ask for harder to get stuff though.

3. They can store up to 10-60 items for you by talking to them and accessing there bank to increase the storage you must level it up.
Basic or non-unique ones usually at max level only get 30 bank storage, the more unique basic ones can hold up to at max 30-50 items, most of the higher level required ones at max level can hold up to 40-50 items, the most really high level ones or the really unique ones like humans can hold up to at max level 50-60 items.

4. Some just heal, and some just attack, and some just support, and some are there just for looks and banking. some attack, heal, and or support more then others and some do it alot less then others. Only really rare ones attack and heal, or attack and support, or heal and support ((double stated ones)). Only Massively rare ones attack, heal and support. There is very few of them.

5. They do not go on the front lines and attack they usually stay a safe distance away and rarely fire, heal, and or support. They usually fire, heal, and or Support abit more when they reach a higher level. but even then its not really that much more usually.

7. Some of the rarer ones can sometimes turn into human looking ones which are a extremly rare thing that happens, it can happen to any of the double-triple stat ones as it hits lv 30, lv60, and lv100 ((if it gets that high so you have three chances for it)), But it is really hard for that to happen theres only a 10% chance it will change into one, (( the human ones are really strange yet funny, there small and either sit on your shoulder, "Note: If you have a human one on you cannot hold someone intill you take it off usually" and some are like fairy humans and fly behind you, and some even walk on the ground and follow you "you cannot have a pet out if you have this form".))

8. ((some rarer ones sometimes might not tell what they want, which then you'll have to find out what they want by finding one of the five siblings, 3 of the siblings only correspond to the type of it. Mireille (female) helps on the mainly healing ones, Sir Alan (male) helps on the mainly attack ones, Deva (female) Helps mainly on the support based ones.
The three first siblings can help some of the double classed ones but they must have a certain trait like for example "the attack and healing one, must have alot more attack then healing stats on it for sir alan to find out what it wants".

And the other two siblings help on the more unique ones. Abyss (male) can find out any of the normal mid way double stated ones, and all of the triple stated ones. he also can find out what the extremely high level ones want.
Silvia (female) can also like abyss can find out any of the normal mid way doubled stats ones. ((she cannot do the triple stat ones)) and unlike the others shes the only one that can feed the human looking ones.

Apperances:
Mireille (female Celetic) she is white and Is smaller then your normal player, with shoulder length light brown hair with a cute bow clips on the side of her hair, she is quite girly her outfit is white, yellow, and light blue.

Sir alan (male Human) he is tanned and Dresses in heavy armor and has a giant sword on his back he has black hair in a spiky cool stlye, and is usually calm and just stands there.

Deva (female, Human) Is a tiny bit smaller then the average player but is taller then her sister mireille, She has shoulder length black hair. She wears a purple black and white outfit, Her top is cut sleeved ((which cuts off at the shoulder and the sleeve contines down alittle bit above the elbow the sleeves has a red ribbons at the top of it. and the sleeve ends at the knuckles.)) and has a ribbon laced part on the back which is like /\/\/\| the lace is black, she wears a sorta short but normal sized skirt with white frills surrounding the bottom part of it. and she wears fancy black booties.

Abyss (male, Unknown) is pure black and has bright red eyes white weird red markings around the eyes. and he wears a long black cloak which covers his whole body.

Lady Silvia (female, Unknown) Silvia wears shiny sliver and Gold clothes but wears very little. and has really long sliver hair.

Other stupid ideas

2. Funny item Contest: Basically throw a contest to create funny yet weird item, the three best ones would be included into the server as a rare drop, the three people who got 1st 2nd and 3rd place get a reward and there items they made.

3. Relaxing areas: just a couple of peaceful areas people can just hangout at, like a hot springs or at a beach, or even Peaceful oasis or grasslands.