Golds from mobs and Drop rates!~

woshicar
woshicar Posts: 0 Arc User
edited September 2008 in Suggestion Box
GMs, i suggest that u increase the gold and drop rates from mobs as i believe that most of the players in PW is poor due to the low gold rates and the items are expensive. i hardly get passed 200k and im a lvl45 now. please increase the gold rates and drop rates, i believe it will solve alot of financial problems in PW. And as well as barb skills, barb has fairly good skills but when in pvp, other classes knockback or run away from barbs, barbs will get a disadvantage on reaching the opponents. so please make a new skill for barbs to prevent enemy from escaping. thanks
Post edited by woshicar on

Comments

• Tara - Lost City
    Tara - Lost City Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    woshicar wrote: »
    GMs, i suggest that u increase the gold and drop rates from mobs as i believe that most of the players in PW is poor due to the low gold rates and the items are expensive. i hardly get passed 200k and im a lvl45 now. please increase the gold rates and drop rates, i believe it will solve alot of financial problems in PW. And as well as barb skills, barb has fairly good skills but when in pvp, other classes knockback or run away from barbs, barbs will get a disadvantage on reaching the opponents. so please make a new skill for barbs to prevent enemy from escaping. thanks

Agreed +1 then ppl might stop selling Cash shop items in game.... and i can afford pots and actually make something occasionally