Looking for LGBT Friendly Guild!

hakuro
hakuro Posts: 9 Arc User
edited November 2010 in Guild Banter
Hello. I will admit right now that I am ****. There should be nothing wrong with that. In any case, I am looking for a guild with like-minded people. For those who do not know, LGBT stands for ****, ****, Bisexual, and Transsexual. In any case, if there is a guild that welcomes these kinds of people without any hatred or discrimination, please let me know. I'd rather not join a guild that uses the word ****** or anything similar a million times a day in just casual speech alone.

REMINDER: I am looking for a guild. Remember that I will consider any anti-homosexual talk a kind of flaming and you will be instantly reported for flaming.

Thank you very much and have a nice day.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by hakuro on

Comments

• midnighty
    midnighty Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Hmm I'm kind of looking for the same thing.. I'm bisexual. A guild like that would be cool, regardless of what happened because of the LGBT guild in [removed], because I think that was utterly stupid.
  • Calliope - Heavens Tear
    Calliope - Heavens Tear Posts: 328 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Everyone is equal in Equalizer! While we're not specifically a LGBT guild, we welcome anyone and everyone to join. Our members range in age from low-20s college students all the way up to mid-50s grandparents, so you won't see the kind of immature and juvenile behavior that sometimes shows up online.

Our thread is here: http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=64342
  • Nebakanezer - Heavens Tear
    Nebakanezer - Heavens Tear Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    well my Faction isnt an LGBT faction per se but i am **** and open myself and wont tolerate closed minded immature talk and my friends are warm and welcoming.
  • Zethanal - Heavens Tear
    Zethanal - Heavens Tear Posts: 237 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Well Im **** and I am recruting LGBT people.
    "Death is just a new path, a path everyone has to take." -Gandalf
  • elkstern
    elkstern Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    was there ever another word about this? would love to join a GLBT guild
  • Eliatron - Lost City
    Eliatron - Lost City Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Lol, thats weird to look for a guild like that!
    I think ppl have to get used to those words, ppl dont get many things in the world, ppl will always hate xD
    But Good Luck finding the guild :P!!!
    If need guild pm Eliatron in Lost City Server, my guild is very open! though not specifically GLTTB oriented
  • shadowheartt
    shadowheartt Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    id love to see a lgbt guild as well as i am in one in guildwars called army of faries that is a good guild there as well
  • Ryvenn - Heavens Tear
    Ryvenn - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    I'm also interested in joining one. Could someone on Heaven's Tear send me an invite? While I'm low-level, I'm on fairly regularly.
  • Drazo - Heavens Tear
    Drazo - Heavens Tear Posts: 947 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Isn't harrassing other players (inc. against their sexuality) against the ToS anyway? I would go for one of those mature guilds if I were you.

My guild doesn't care about sexuality but, like all guilds, can't protect their members from abuse 24/7. I've had two members leave in a blink of an eye becauase someone typed something like "you're pisssing me off" and even if I kicked that person out straight away instead of tell them off it wouldn't have saved those two members.

So look for a guild with active leadership but don't let one or two individuals spoil the whole faction rep. b:victory
    Non-mule alts:

Drazo - Venomancer - Dreamweaver - Semi-active
    Knatami - Barbarian - Heavens Tear - Inactive
    Drazorus - Archer - Sanctuary - Inactive
    Cidemami - Cleric - Dreamweaver - Inactive
    Recilsami - Blademaster - Heavens Tear - Inactive
    DrazoThePsy - Psychic - Dreamweaver - Active
    DrazoTheSas - Assassin - Dreamweaver - Active
  • Sehkmaa - Lost City
    Sehkmaa - Lost City Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Gruagach is a small new guild on Lost City. We are a mature group of fun people and you would be more than welcome. Tho we arent specifically LGBT, any problems would be dealt with IMMEDIATELY with banning from the guild and reports made.
    Please feel free to contact myself, Sehkmaa or my alt TaeVyn, or my Director Aeras in game. We generally play after 3pm EST.
    Hope to hear from you,
  • Leaderalan - Lost City
    Leaderalan - Lost City Posts: 327 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    If your looking for a guild check this out.
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=278312

Umm... We are not **** but we have an open mind.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thank You Forsakenx
  • egglet10
    egglet10 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    I would love to join a glbt faction on dream weaver could someone invite me to one? my toons name is AliceTheCat
  • aweoneitor
    aweoneitor Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    I don't understand how it is possible that a game called perfect world is so unperfect when it comes to treating everyone with consideration.
    I mean... why can't the word g g a y be written with all the letters together ? what's bad about it ?
    It's like they don't even acknowledge the existence of lgbt people.
    There is an obvious prehistoric censorship about same sex relationships in pw.
    For me, in a perfect world everyone can express freely and others can simply block rude or not likeable expressions.
    It seems like, for them, (the sacred cows) in their perfect world g aa y s don't exist at all and it seems they want to keep it that way
    it's just so unenlightened and of such bad taste.
    By the way, I would really like to join a lgbt faction (guild) please someone create one, we could rule pw, but I recommend not to make it obvious or the sacred cows might not like it.

Allow same sex marriage in pw!
    Or not...what would happen to all those little elven and tideborn children ! how could more characters be born ? pw could face the extintion !
  • chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2010
This discussion has been closed.