To the sweet PK's

icebreath
icebreath Posts: 0 Arc User
edited July 2010 in Chronicles
To all PK's on this realm, go lvl up a character on PvE, just an alt & you wanna know why? cause its Heaven for you there :D

All these wannbe's PvP's running around thinking it looks cool with it on, is PIE for you...

So happy hunting ;)
Post edited by icebreath on

Comments

• shizo
    shizo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    icebreath wrote: »
    To all PK's on this realm, go lvl up a character on PvE, just an alt & you wanna know why? cause its Heaven for you there :D

All these wannbe's PvP's running around thinking it looks cool with it on, is PIE for you...

So happy hunting ;)

Tell that the e-p guild out there.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Shizo - Blademaster 9x - Conqueror

Quitted trolling the forums. PM me ingame, if want something

Sig by Sev.
  • Byr - Lost City
    Byr - Lost City Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    or you could just play on the PvP server where everyone is pvp flagged?
  • ina1166
    ina1166 Posts: 297 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    I WOULD like to make another PVP build venomancer, and kill squishies and fatty tigers....but I AM already in my pajamas...zzzz
    88 FIRE! An "anti-tank" projectile, accompanied by an AC-130 are on their way to ensure insanity.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Meatshield - Lost City
    Meatshield - Lost City Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Why would we leave the the battlefield to go play in the sandbox?
    Pray for mercy.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

When kneeling before us gets old.
    RQClan.com
  • /haiku/ - Lost City
    /haiku/ - Lost City Posts: 286 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Why would we leave the the battlefield to go play in the sandbox?

QFT. Too much effort for so little rewards imho.
    /Haiku/ -- Cognitive atrophy at its finest.
    No longer the mistress of being ohko PK'd.
  • Shamrock - Lost City
    Shamrock - Lost City Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Because PvP isnt PvP until you hit 90... seriously getting one-shotted is ****... please wait when people actually can restat and rebuild their character as it is meant to be...
  • n0ob
    n0ob Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    That is what makes PVP fun
    "wait till I'm level 90, I'll kick your etc. etc." I hear this everyday. The question is, when will you be level 90? next year?
    I was going to post a reply... then I realized, you would likely reply in anger and insult me, to which I'd most likely respond with a wittier comment or slay you with a macro and then, onlookers, seeing that comments had been made, would interpret the traffic as interest, thus earning you attention you don't deserve for your **** post. So, when you DON'T see a comment from me, THAT is me saying "FAIL" in a much more effective manner.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Avernus - Lost City
    Avernus - Lost City Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Last night I was one-shotted by an Archer. It being an Archer, I can understand making the kill at range, which is optimal for the class.

...but Horange, a WB, walks up behind me while I'm meditating, says nothing about a duel, and starts attacking. I thought tankers were all about meeting the enemy head-on? Srsly, an axe-wielding panda sneaking up on a cleric recovering from Goldenwing? WTF has PW come to?
  • Ren - Lost City
    Ren - Lost City Posts: 355 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Last night I was one-shotted by an Archer. It being an Archer, I can understand making the kill at range, which is optimal for the class.

...but Horange, a WB, walks up behind me while I'm meditating, says nothing about a duel, and starts attacking. I thought tankers were all about meeting the enemy head-on? Srsly, an axe-wielding panda sneaking up on a cleric recovering from Goldenwing? WTF has PW come to?

I think you mistook Lost City for Heavens Tear if you want a duel or a fair fight and not have to be aware of your surroundings..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Zoe is so full of it, that he must be Karmelia.
  • Avernus - Lost City
    edited October 2008
    I think you mistook Lost City for Heavens Tear if you want a duel or a fair fight and not have to be aware of your surroundings..

On the fair fight thing, yeah, my bad for going to the server my significant other suggested we go to...

As for the Archer bit, I'm not really mad at that; was more surprised than anything else. =)
    (just chugging along and suddenly - DEATH)

=P
  • Snarg - Lost City
    Snarg - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    PvP server means you nee to be attentive off everybody. It's a pain to lvl if people start ganking etc but hey you choose the server for a reason :p Else you should reroll server
  • Avernus - Lost City
    edited October 2008
    PvP server means you nee to be attentive off everybody
    I agree.

That's why I feel bad that a RageQuit member PK'ed me three times, in front of new players, one of them a guildie. Only moments before, my guildmate was talking about buying a mount from CS; after the PKing, they said they were reluctant to spend money on PW.
  • Brimsheen - Sanctuary
    Brimsheen - Sanctuary Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    thus why PvE is nice for the less hardcore players.
    Souls yearn to live a hero, but even moreso, a soul yearns to die a Legend
    -Brimsheen, Mercenary for hire (16 and rising. My avvy lies)
  • LifeHunting - Heavens Tear
    LifeHunting - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,023 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    yay! Necro of 2 yrs (first :D) in Lower Depths so it don't matter :D
  • Lesthar - Heavens Tear
    Lesthar - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,045 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    yay! Necro of 2 yrs (first :D) in Lower Depths so it don't matter :D

LifeHunting, I am disappointed in you. I wished you would do better than that, my son.
    Oh and also, thread rated F for Fail.
    Maintenance time. Please choose a line:
    - When is it over? OMG I need my fix!! *super spazzing*
    - Fix the damn bugs, dammit! I'm so angry! I'll quit!!
    - New codes out there? I like free stuff~ *wink*
    - When will we get new content? QQ
    - Will we get sales? I got a ton of gold to spend.
    - I'm bored, I'll create a useless thread to annoy Opkorock.
    - *Incessant poking on Sweetiebot* Fun~