Gold and Buying things PLEASE READ : (

luvisan
luvisan Posts: 42 Arc User
edited September 2008 in Dungeons & Tactics
I have asked this about 3 times and have yet to recieve an answer : (

I am level 7 and I can sell stuff yet I cant buy anything why? I looked and looked cant find any answers to this.
Plus When you buy Zen is that just adding more gold or is it used to buy special items? I looked and looked for that as well Didnt find any answers.

ALso How does one get married? Is that stricklt a feature only the men can use?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by luvisan on

Comments

• Belial - Heavens Tear
    Belial - Heavens Tear Posts: 972 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Where have you tried buying things from? Are you sure you have enough money in your inventory for the things you are buying? Are you sure there is room in your inventory? Do you get any error messages when you try to buy?

Zen is special and can only be spent in the Boutique (accessed by pressing O) or sold to other players through Auction House.

To get married one must purchase two packs (one for bride, one for groom) from the Boutique, each costing 30 gold.

Hope I answered some of your questions :).
    Remember exchange rate is: 100 zen = 100 silver = 1 gold = $1.
  • luvisan
    luvisan Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    I realised what I was doing wrong. I was clicking the item nothing was happeneing.
    You have to left click drag it down below to an empty square. Then it lights up and tells you How much it costs.

When you have friends that are in a hurry to level up feel you are in a rush to get things done you cant quite enjoy it.
    Luckily I found someone else who is very sweet and paitent.

Thank you for the Marraige answer. I was dying to find out. No wonder its a sierious thing ingame when you have to buy marraige scrolls like that.
    Whomever the lucky Girl is they are very lucky indeed!!

Hrm Im curious if you get 100 Zen for a dollar I am wondering how much things inthe cash shop costs like the marraige scroll is 30 gold that mean it litterally costs 30 bux?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]