Shadow Guild now open and recruiting PvE

djkms1
djkms1 Posts: 1 Arc User
edited September 2008 in Guild Banter
Shadow is now open and looking for mature, fun, easy going gamers. Our website is now open to the public and being updated daily. Benefits of joining the guild grants you access to all our websites features. Currently most of the features are unlocked for public viewing. Some of the features include:

Highly customizable profile with job and crafting levels.

User galleries which will link back to your profile

Robust forum

Useful website wraps (this lets you use other websites without leaving the guild website)

Teamspeak hosted on dedicated server (Dont you just get tired of typing into guild chat all the time :) )

Coming soon:

Event calendar with user enabled submissions

Video gallery where users can submit videos

+much more! Stay tuned!

If this sounds like your cup of tea come check us out.

http://www.perfectshadow.com/

Thanks!
Illusion - Shadow Leader
Post edited by djkms1 on

Comments

• Hisui - Heavens Tear
    Hisui - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,369 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Hiya, nice website and good luck with the guild!

However, I do have a friendly reminder that your website has a pretty severe CPU usage. You probably have a hunch why... yea those without super computers will feel it xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Check out ForsakenX 's sig thread O_O
    Enrage - We Eat.
  • djkms1
    edited September 2008
    Hiya, nice website and good luck with the guild!

However, I do have a friendly reminder that your website has a pretty severe CPU usage. You probably have a hunch why... yea those without super computers will feel it xD

Thanks. Are you referring to the tables being semi-transparent? The server is on a professional hosting site, not my home pc :p
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    Hisui - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,369 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    CPU usage has to do with the webby not its host. Host just makes it load faster but not make it eat up CPU. are you running some kind of fancy script ? xD

anyways if you feel its worth the aesthetics i dont judge ;) gl again!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Check out ForsakenX 's sig thread O_O
    Enrage - We Eat.
  • djkms1
    edited September 2008
    ehh I was on my work pc today working on the site. Its a single core 1.8ghz or something.. didnt notice much of a hit on it.

Fancy scripts ftw :P
  • honeykhist
    honeykhist Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    VN guild/faction website, I can certainly appreciate the planning and work put into it; even though I am stirctly a "push the button, is it on yet" type of pc user. I am sure the members of Shadow will benefit from this awsum tool. However, the basis for my application was not the site, but a few of the key words in the blurb there. Regardless of my application's outcome I wish you and Shadow good luck.:)
  • blueguitar
    blueguitar Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    The amount of information you require is a bit substantial....some of us aren't 100% comfortable passing out our e-mail. Bottom line is we don't know you from Adam...for all we know you're making the guild registration like this simply to get users login name and passwords (those not smart enough to pick one that differs from their games.) It says on the page that you're laid back yet you want to know (and make it mandatory to answer) every aspect of our character on the way in which we game. I'd love to join but I'm afraid I won't support the way in which you're going about recruitment. I've gotten jobs answering fewer questions lol

Best of Luck and I hope you don't take this in a malitous manner but rather a suggestion for bettering your recruitment.

Thanks
  • djkms1
    edited September 2008
    honeykhist wrote: »
    VN guild/faction website, I can certainly appreciate the planning and work put into it; even though I am stirctly a "push the button, is it on yet" type of pc user. I am sure the members of Shadow will benefit from this awsum tool. However, the basis for my application was not the site, but a few of the key words in the blurb there. Regardless of my application's outcome I wish you and Shadow good luck.:)

Not a problem, did you register your account? Sorry been pretty busy. For anyone else the guild is still open and looking for members.

Word of advise the site is not very IE friendly so use firefox if possible
  • djkms1
    edited September 2008
    blueguitar wrote: »
    The amount of information you require is a bit substantial....some of us aren't 100% comfortable passing out our e-mail. Bottom line is we don't know you from Adam...for all we know you're making the guild registration like this simply to get users login name and passwords (those not smart enough to pick one that differs from their games.) It says on the page that you're laid back yet you want to know (and make it mandatory to answer) every aspect of our character on the way in which we game. I'd love to join but I'm afraid I won't support the way in which you're going about recruitment. I've gotten jobs answering fewer questions lol

Best of Luck and I hope you don't take this in a malitous manner but rather a suggestion for bettering your recruitment.

Thanks

Sorry to hear. Well good luck to you. the reason for the amount of questions is because it helps weed out people that are not serious about joining a guild. Also the stuff that you put into the registration process goes into your community page, hence the amount of questions. You are more then welcome to ask guild members about the guild.
  • minoshia
    minoshia Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008

Thanks

This guild is 100% percent legit, asking alot of questions is just to see if your right for this guild ,it in no way can steal your account. If anyone has any questions just contact our clan leader, if u cant get ahold of him ill happily answer your questions. Thanks
  • infinitedreamer
    infinitedreamer Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008

Thanks

I would like to also attest to the legitimacy of this guild. It is safe and is not at all trying to obtain any sort of sensitive or vital information from people who try to register (seeing as how they aren't asking for your account name or pw, you make your own). Guilds are a community of individuals who interact, both in-game and also on the web for enjoyment purposes. I'm a veteran from World of Warcraft and before that, the first couple games of Everquest and guilds do in fact ask about your opinions on various gaming topics so they can see what kind of people are applying with what sort of future goals in mind (or how they can contribute to the growth of the guild).

So no worries, this guild is perfectly safe and enjoyable.
  • meanmarine
    meanmarine Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Those who may have issues with the app. process then don't apply. You act as if we are hackers looking to get someones Free account in this game. We are looking for mature gamers who are intrested in making things fun. If you have issues with the board please don't apply. We don't plan to **** or want to **** anyone we just want their input.

Koman
    Co-Leader Shadow
  • djkms1
    edited September 2008
    We are still open and recruiting. We have good, quality members so far and the website features are growing daily. I have opened up some of the website features so guests can view more of the website. If you are interested in a professional guild with many features come check us out.

We do require that all potential members register with the website before being accepted into the guild. I have yet to turn anyone away. Like the website states we require this process to weed out the non serious, non participating members.

It was discussed earlier in this thread about us getting your login and account info to possibly steal your account. We ask that you dont use your pwi username/password when you register with us. The member list is open so if you would like to ask any member about the integrity of our guild please do so!

Thanks
    Illusion - Shadow Guild Leader
  • Wacky - Heavens Tear
    Wacky - Heavens Tear Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    This guild has great leadership, friendly and mature people, and no omgzzzzzzzzzzzzz wat dis dat kind of talk or spamming :p

Another up and coming guild destined for greatness :)