fb19 glitch

tonksftw
tonksftw Posts: 0 Arc User
edited September 2008 in Support Desk
I got help doing the quest but it didn't give me credit for killing the monsters, only credit for the boss. I can't turn quest in and no one can tell me if I need to just kill those monsters AGAIN, or if I got, pardon my language, screwed out of the quest. Please help, it happened to me in CB also.
:mad:
Post edited by tonksftw on

Comments

• tonksftw
    edited September 2008
    Can I please get an answer? I'd like to continue playing.
  • fez
    fez Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    it has 2 parts i think, one kill fiew monsters and then to kill 1 more :P. Not sure.
  • tonksftw
    edited September 2008
    fez wrote: »
    it has 2 parts i think, one kill fiew monsters and then to kill 1 more :P. Not sure.
    I appreciate your response and thank you, how ever, my questions is still unanswered. The game glitched and didn't count for killing the monsters. My question is can I just go back and kill those monsters that it didn't count without having to do the whole quest? OR Am I just, for lack of a better word, scr3w3d out of the whole thing?
  • Moogle - Lost City
    Moogle - Lost City Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    If you didn't get the mobs you need first time round, you can always go back in for those. You don't have to do the boss every single time.
  • tonksftw
    edited September 2008
    If you didn't get the mobs you need first time round, you can always go back in for those. You don't have to do the boss every single time.

Thank you sooo much. That's what I needed to know.
This discussion has been closed.