About gold spamming Sites.

oompa1
oompa1 Posts: 4 Arc User
edited September 2008 in Suggestion Box
Can the staff please tell us players what you want us to do about the gold site spammers. There is no function to call a GM about this issue only that you are stuck. Do you want us to just let them continue to spam or do you want us to page a gm.
Post edited by oompa1 on

Comments

• Peaceandlove - Lost City
    Peaceandlove - Lost City Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    If there was a GM wouldn't he be reading it also and therefor already know?

What server are you on? I've been playing 2 days and haven't seen one yet woot
    PVE is lame.
  • Nevermore - Heavens Tear
    Nevermore - Heavens Tear Posts: 438 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    If there was a GM wouldn't he be reading it also and therefor already know?

What server are you on? I've been playing 2 days and haven't seen one yet woot

It's not only about gold sellers world shouting, it's also players getting whispers. Each time I world shout I immediately get dubious whispers that tell me to go to www.someurlhere.com to buy in game coins and the likes.

GM's don't see that and I too would wish for a button other than the "Report hacking" one.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Peaceandlove - Lost City
    Peaceandlove - Lost City Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    It's not only about gold sellers world shouting, it's also players getting whispers. Each time I world shout I immediately get dubious whispers that tell me to go to www.someurlhere.com to buy in game coins and the likes.

GM's don't see that and I too would wish for a button other than the "Report hacking" one.
    PM spamming? Hardcore =o
    PVE is lame.
  • Loompa - Lost City
    Loompa - Lost City Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Its just normal talking and they spam over and over. They hide understuff
  • icebreath
    icebreath Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    PM spamming? Hardcore =o

Dont make fun of it! Cause its Very freaking anoying to get tells about buy **** gold or even to see the normal chat spammers!

Please make a better report tool for players so we can Stop this before the game goes out of Open Beta!!

:mad:
  • whisky
    whisky Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    I spam them with trade/duel/private chat (not PM, the window one) set them on follow, an basically pester them untill they leave, it takes a while but it usually works.

The best way though, is simply DO NOT PAY THEM for their "services". If theres no $$ in it, they will stop.
  • witcher
    witcher Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Added this GM function to Suggestion Compilation Thread
    Lead me not into temptation... I can find that myself