why there is a lack of information about this game?

samiup
samiup Posts: 11 Arc User
edited September 2008 in General Discussion
you can google any MMO and get millions of results, guides and tips. Most MMO have many websites full of correct and complete information, but PW forums all look incomplete as if the game is not released yet :confused: i cant even find the statistics or the players/guilds rankings !

is it just because its a new game? or is it gonna be this way?
Post edited by samiup on

Comments

• Unreal - Lost City
    Unreal - Lost City Posts: 147 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    PW (the game iteself) isnt new. the International servers are.

as i know, http://1perfectworld.com/ is the biggest of all "fan" sites of PW, but i didnt searched for any other so far
    €dit as much as you want. You cant Change the Truth!
    So dont think you are save. I am watching YOU!

[SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=466772001&dateline=1222356429[/SIGPIC]
    Faction: ReaL
    Old Factions: UnLimited, Heartless
    Server: Lost City - Its the way online mmorpg's should be.
  • samiup
    samiup Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    PW (the game iteself) isnt new. the International servers are.
    as i know, http://1perfectworld.com/ is the biggest of all "fan" sites of PW, but i didnt searched for any other so far

yes exactly !
    its not even a new game, yet you cant find almost nothing about it, no statistics, no complete guides, even the item mall has the fewest number of items ive ever seen on an MMO. look for example Maple S , comparing to PW its prehistoric, yet you can find many quality website containing everything you want to know...
  • Peaceandlove - Lost City
    Peaceandlove - Lost City Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    samiup wrote: »
    yes exactly !
    its not even a new game, yet you cant find almost nothing about it, no statistics, no complete guides, even the item mall has the fewest number of items ive ever seen on an MMO. look for example Maple S , comparing to PW its prehistoric, yet you can find many quality website containing everything you want to know...
    I pretty much promise you that you could find the info you're looking for if you spoke other languages. This is not an american game. It JUST got to the West (and as a beta no less), of course there is a lack of info.
    PVE is lame.
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    Hisui - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,369 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    MS is a korean game like 99% of the f2p MMOs
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Check out ForsakenX 's sig thread O_O
    Enrage - We Eat.
    edited September 2008
    Is it? Regardless, it's big in America, and has been for some TIME.

Time being the key word.
    PVE is lame.
  • kunovega
    kunovega Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    the difference is maple story has been out in english for years already; when it first launched in english there was virtually no info available unless you searched korean websites

its the same with perfect world; your on the "international" version, which has only just had its beta release august 2008

any real volume of info on the game is available in a variety of asian laguages (its been out for a couple years in several asian countrys)

you wont start seeing alot of info pop up about it in english until its been in full released for a while; the international version is essentially brand new
    edited September 2008
    Yeah, that's basically what I was trying to say kunovega, thanks. I'm not articulate :(
    PVE is lame.