Highest leveled person

2»

Comments

• Noob - Heavens Tear
    Noob - Heavens Tear Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    There's no rush to get up in the upper levels. Everyone starting now and plan to continue moderately will be NO LESS than 80 by this time next year. Pitch in 3 hours a day of moderate gameplay a day for a year will get you to 90.
  • Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Doubtful about the no life thing, Veno is so damn easy to level. Its like you make a Veno and its level 50 already. Sorta like how BRD is level 75 for everyone who plays FFXI.

Even if you make a Veno. It would still take awhile. Especially if you're busy with other things. IE work, school, daily activities.

Compared to back in closed beta, I'm playing maybe an hour a day now compared to 9-12 hours in a day.

I doubt a person who plays an hour a day could make it to level 60 as fast as some people have.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Peaceandlove - Lost City
    Peaceandlove - Lost City Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    There's no rush to get up in the upper levels.

Speak for yourself ^__^
    I doubt a person who plays an hour a day could make it to level 60 as fast as some people have.
    ....ya think?? =P
    PVE is lame.
  • Mikoto - Lost City
    Mikoto - Lost City Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    And actually venomancer is just the cheapest, making it the fastest leveler. A DD class that is willing to spend good money can level just as fast, being archer or wizard.

Venomancers have it easy. =.=
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • troll
    troll Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Venomancers have it easy. =.=

venos are the only viable class on these servers (can survive without hieros).
  • Mikoto - Lost City
    Mikoto - Lost City Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Yeah, so, wouldn't that be one of the reasons they have it easy? -.-'
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • robertjanvaneijk
    robertjanvaneijk Posts: 129 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    i should kinda be one of the highest ones i suppose, haven't ever seen anyone around my lvling/questing areas yet.

who level 60 how many hours you play a day.....cause the server is on now for 10 days....
  • Kyurii - Heavens Tear
    Kyurii - Heavens Tear Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Yup, Kyurii checking in, got lvl 60 yesterday as well, and did my first HH runs too ^_^

Either way thats it for me, it was nice being first for more than a week but now Ill hit the brakes and play for fun only
  • Hidden - Lost City
    Hidden - Lost City Posts: 338 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    i'd probably be alot higher if i didnt spend countless hours running around collecting furs, irons, steel, herbs, etc.
  • troll
    troll Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Yeah, so, wouldn't that be one of the reasons they have it easy? -.-'

*sound of crickets*
  • puppetsoul
    puppetsoul Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Doesnt matter if its beta or not, no ver of this game avail to date has a proper player ladder and other random statistics. kinda sad :(

I wish GM's would make a lil section on main page with things like:

Number of registered users in: BM/WIz/veno/beast/archer/priest.
    Players on pve/pvp
    Avg lvl (by class)
    Higest lvl (by class)

Even WoW lacks those things, which is why the WoWCensus extension mod exists.

And honestly, I'd find the last two pointless beyond causing people to bot hard to put their name on the board (think ijjiGunz, where there are only 13? legitimate players in the "Top 100").
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • steak
    steak Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    wow, people want to play runescape now?
  • Epic - Lost City
    Epic - Lost City Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    I'm 130, deal with it... see my avy? 130.
  • Taleq - Heavens Tear
    Taleq - Heavens Tear Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    I have work and school so I dont get more than a few hours in a day, half a dozen on days I have school but no work and I'm level 25 so I can see how people can be level 60 now...but it is kind of sad that people have leveled so fast already, I wonder how many of these level 60's grinded/quested and how many just did FB19 over and over a million times with noobs/guildmates ?
  • Ara - Lost City
    Ara - Lost City Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    i did like, uhm 20 fbs total, mostly some 29s when i was 40+ because guildies needed it.

Otherwise i just quested mostly, rest grind. It's easier than you might think if you're a Veno.
  • Daoso - Heavens Tear
    Daoso - Heavens Tear Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    I've seen people talk about "cheap" classes quite a bit. What do they mean by this? Literally requires less money? Or "cheap" in the fighting game sense? IE spammable moves, or "cheap tactics".

Cheap as in they don't use money on pots, and don't always have to have the latest armor available.