Basic Questions

zeromax
zeromax Posts: 12 Arc User
edited September 2008 in Dungeons & Tactics
I read there were 2 marriage skills but I cant find out anything else about them, where can I find out what they are/do?

Also I have died several times via a dead monster. As in I kill a monster and monsters ALWAYS get a after death hit on me despite their loot already being on the ground and everything =\ someone mind explaining that to me?
Post edited by zeromax on

Comments

• peregryn
    peregryn Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    *laughs* the only way to find out the first question is to ask someone who is married in the game at this point.

The second Question ...... that would be an issue with sync between the client and the servers(aka the server sending an attack command before it receives message the mob is dead). Btw, ALWAYS? you may need to turn your settings down, that or just maybe get a better internet connection :)

No seriously; if you are having the same problem consistently it may be a good idea to turn down your settings to improve client performance on your system
    Perhaps the greatest secret to getting along with others lies in learning to respect their opinion(s) even while you disagree with them.
  • Peaceandlove - Lost City
    Peaceandlove - Lost City Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Yeah thats on you bud, sucks though :(
    PVE is lame.
  • voraz
    voraz Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    I was having the same problem (ALWAYS being attacked once after the mob dies). I just tried turning the client to the Best Performance option, and the result is amazing, I take one less hit every battle. Sucks to have to do that, but it speeds up grinding considerably.
  • zeromax
    zeromax Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    I have the best connection possible and after a few more upgrades the best computer anyone can ask for, can even run Crysis and I've never had a connection problem but with this game it's me? I still don't get how being hit while looting when a the last monster is down is on my side...