Where are all tthe quests?

godlike2008
godlike2008 Posts: 0 Arc User
edited September 2008 in General Discussion
Im now level 36 and for the past 3 levels i have run out of quests at 50 % exp, i now have ZERO quests in my questlog and when i click "find quest" it doesn't give me any so i am now stuck to pure grinding for 49 % yet other people i know who are lvl 40 have never run out of quests and are saying i should have some wth is goin on :(
Post edited by godlike2008 on

Comments

• sahrai
    sahrai Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    At some point, you will run out of quests each level. I suspect the people who say they haven't have been gaining experience by doing FB's.

After you are out of quests you have to either grind or do FB's to make the next level.
    Official PWI irc: irc.deltaanime.net #pwint
    IdleRPG with hilarious customizations included. No chat penalty; others remain the same.
  • hypnos
    hypnos Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    36 is still too soon to run out of quests. Maybe you have died a lot, and have lost exp. You can do your daily quests, dragon seeking quest, FBs to lvl.
  • ragingwind
    ragingwind Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Actually, at around that level the quests that pertain to your current level do start to dry up. The only option is to grind until you can do more quests. Around level 40, you will be given quests that are intended for several levels above your current one. At this stage, grinding becomes the norm. Have fun. :rolleyes:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • fayted
    fayted Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Yep... quests start to dry out at 36, mainly cause you require so much EXP to level, and the quests you get only push you so far. The rest you have to do yourself.