Barbarian or Blademaster?

Options
sakuretsu
sakuretsu Posts: 2 Arc User
edited September 2008 in General Discussion
guys i really dunno what to play an barbarian or an blademaster , whats more fun? how much dmg they both do at lvl ? whats the pros and cons of the chars ? pls tell me! dunno what to do :(
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comments

• kinetikop
    kinetikop Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Blademaster is faster to lvl up I believe, and does more DMG, but Barbarian is needed in a lot of boss situations because they are the ultimate Physical Damage Tank with high PDef and HP they don't do a ton of damage, but they can kill things just fine if you know what you're doing. =]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • hawk
    hawk Posts: 971 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    You should head down to the barbarian and blademaster forums and read some of the threads there. They should help you get a feel for what both classes are capable of :)
  • kinetikop
    kinetikop Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    hawk wrote: »
    You should head down to the barbarian and blademaster forums and read some of the threads there. They should help you get a feel for what both classes are capable of :)

Yup, you can learn alot from what type of builds to what skills and about the pro's and con's more easily there.

BTW hawk how long have you been a moderator? I haven't seen you around before :S anyways, if you're new, GratZ =] if not, guess I'm blind <.<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • hawk
    hawk Posts: 971 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    I've been a mod since the forums launched, but past about day four I was traveling for the remainder of summer break, and then college started with a vengeance :o

Things have calmed down now though so I'll be around a lot more!