Jewel quest, 16k xp, where is it?

Options
sgtstrif
sgtstrif Posts: 18 Arc User
edited September 2008 in Dungeons & Tactics
So I did the easy running quest in Archo where you buy 5 gems to give to a lady. My friends all did it and got 16k xp for it so I thought i'd give it a try. I did it, and all that appeared on my screen was "You have completed the Quest." I looked at my xp bar and it was the same as it was before the quest. I'm kinda mad that I didn't receive the much needed xp, especially 16k of it. Please tell me if there is anything that i could have done wrong during the quest that would have forfeited my xp or if it was a glitch. Thanks :D
Post edited by sgtstrif on

Comments

• naris
    naris Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    If it's the crazy stone quest, go back and talk to the woman who gave it to you originally after 10 minutes have passed.

Once per day.
  • artemisx
    artemisx Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    I'm curious now. Which quest is this and what is the level requirement? I'm assuming 30+...
  • thom
    thom Posts: 387 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    artemisx wrote: »
    I'm curious now. Which quest is this and what is the level requirement? I'm assuming 30+...

Yea its the lvl30+ daily quest. Gives nice exp. Located at Archosaur West district, though i cant remember the name of the npc there.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

ThommiX - Harvest Leader

8x Barbarian

-Lost city-
  • Arganoth - Lost City
    Arganoth - Lost City Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    thom wrote: »
    Yea its the lvl30+ daily quest. Gives nice exp. Located at Archosaur West district, though i cant remember the name of the npc there.

Hou Jensu - He's in the West district, NW corner
  • Thienvota - Heavens Tear
    Thienvota - Heavens Tear Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    The amount of EXP is varies according to your Level, but it usually give you at least 20% for sure.
  • Deafjesus - Lost City
    Deafjesus - Lost City Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    I love crazy stone quest! :) and yes-- while level gets higher... you will waste more money on this quest.

Example: Like i'm lv 41 right? The quest NPC will ask you for more advanced shard... Known as Rough shards... not shabby.

The cost will get higher when your level gets higher. I believe this would be correct... Yes? :)

Just use Jewelcraftman npc to combine the shards you need.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Which Character are you? --http://www.ff-fan.com/chartest
  • Wave - Heavens Tear
    Wave - Heavens Tear Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    each 10 lvls u need higher lvl soulstones to get, but higher u et its basicly cheaper for you cose u can farm morre dq and items and other stuff....but i would love to see that scroll wich allowes yo to do 2 quests per day....
    Elysium Guild "Let the fun begin" :cool:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]