Dragons(PvE) --Strength Of Many

Options
shuiin
shuiin Posts: 19 Arc User
edited September 2008 in Guild Banter
Welcome,

You have just taken the first step in the right direction. You have entered the Den Of Dragons, We welcome You, And everyone else, to come and enjoy themselves freely. Please, Sit, and hear the tales of old, and new.

The Story:

The Bards song rung out across the wastelands as a lone defender fell to there knees. The trembling echoes heard of a thousand years, enticed the awakening of dormant peace keepers.The dragon Awoke, and from her slumber brought forth the knowledge and wisdom of her ancestors. This Unknown Dragon set forth to rid the world of Pain, and Hatred, and to bring out the light that stood hidden behind that dark, veil. Alas the Dragon knew what she must do, she set out in search of the mystic nest. for years she searched, til one day, her journey had come to an end...

as the bards voice continued to ring, great shadows loomed over the fallen defenders body. a slight glimpse was seen, towering over as a impenetrable barrier stood the peace keepers of the new age... that, united as one, stood the Dragons.

Dragons: united as one in a drive to break goals even we thought unreachable.

What can the Dragons offer you?
An incredably active society
Excessive amount of members from around the world
A helpful and beneficial oportunity
No dues
No required play time
A guild forum that is not limited by corporate cluases
1 on 1 support with veteran members
Quest assistance
Optional dungeon Raids DAILY

Dragons Achievements:
!st guild on Heavens tear!!
Wide range of high level members

Dragons goals:
To be the best by competing against the best
Control the most territory in TW wars
Be the most well known guild

Think you were born a Dragon?
Level 20+?
Self-supportive?
Active?
Friendly?
Want to be the best?

Dragons,
lead by Anyandrell
Director Inuseito
Marshal Fox

Dragons is a creation under the code of warriors, and vagrant remark about members or dragons as a single entity or whole, WILL be issued as a declaration of war during times of peace.
Shuyin
Elf Cleric
3x
Int/dex/str *Unique Build*
Guild: Unguilded

Former Guilds:
Dragons

"We are as one. United. we are Dragons"
Post edited by shuiin on

Comments

• maranello
    maranello Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    I'm interested in joining your guild. I am a lvl 21 wizard. I am new to this game and am looking for a friendly, active guild that can teach me some tips about this game.

Edit* In game name FroZeNFLaMe
  • shuiin
    edited September 2008
    Options
    we would be very interested in having you join, ive just logged off the game for the night, but you may contact any dragons member, prefferably inuseito or anyandrell about gettign in, jsut tell them that shuyin reffered you.
    Shuyin
    Elf Cleric
    3x

Former Guilds:
    Dragons

• shuiin
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Dragons, active recruiting globally active, friendly players for 2008 game year. seeking the best of the best to be better.

Notice to all dragons members,

i urge all to remain active both onthe forums and in-game, for a better turn out.

Thank you and ahve a nice day.
    Shuyin
    Elf Cleric
    3x

Former Guilds:
    Dragons

• pyrohemia
    pyrohemia Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    I'm also interested in joining, played with a few of your guys in FB19. It was fun. My chracter is Brilliance, level 22 Wizard atm. Working on 25 tonight.
  • shuiin
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Alright sounds good, You have jsut earned your Fire, we are proud that you have chosen the way of the dragons.
    Shuyin
    Elf Cleric
    3x

Former Guilds:
    Dragons

• jayde
    jayde Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    I joined this guild and have never looked back! I was a complete noob but after a little bit of accompanying some others,then soloing with immediate answers ,tips available,including stuff you just dont hear about on the forums!,I managed [solo] to make ten lvl,s in one days play!
    Now we,re gearing up for Tw..and i feel confident enough to join in.
    Well worth it!:D
  • anyandrell
    anyandrell Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    As we are moving forward to being a lvl 3 Guild, we are still recruiting lvl 20+ players. We do not recruit lower than that just because we do not have lower level members (guild average level now is 32) and it is hard for them to party anyone.

We know that we are probably the most picky guild, as we are very strict on some things - like teamplay, respecting everybody, helping each other, things like this. We are a very united guild and never have any frictions - and we do not brag a lot.

Not many can live up to the standards of the Dragons - or to their nuttiness. ;)
  • andyboi
    andyboi Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    I'm interested. Just hit level 20 yesterday. I am a full attack cleric. I consider myself friendly and pretty active. Not sure how i can prove to you that i meet all your requirements of "personality" for a character. My IGN: Inna. I'd be happy to discuss this in game. (will be on in 6 hours from now)
  • fallenangelx
    fallenangelx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    hi! this seems like the perfect guild to join. friendly and helpful, do i pm one of the leaders of the clan to join? i'm a lvl 23 archer, game name is FallenAngelX. i'll probably be on 5-6hrs from now which is around 6pm EST time. Thanks
  • anyandrell
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Yes, both of you pm any of the Marshals/executors you see in game.

You can also go register at our forums s10.invisionfree.com/PW_Dragons, and make sure you mention to anyone you whisper to "Da Boss sed to lemme in!". Actually tell them to come check this thread. :p
  • andyboi
    andyboi Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    thanks for your prompt reply! Checked out the forum, it looks nice! See you guys tonight!
  • fallenangelx
    fallenangelx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Registered on the forum! thanks :p
  • namika
    namika Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Hi there, I just registered on your guild forums also while waiting for activation figure I post my application here. Im a level 30 Venomancer ingame name is Namika, also friend to Alorinne who also applied to you guild earlier today. Ive played the .my version has a Blademaster level 56 at the time so Im no stranger to this MMO.
    IGN: Namika
    Lvl: 30
    Class: Venomancer
    Server: Heaven's Tear (PVE)
    Guild: None
  • anyandrell
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Got you ;)
  • shuiin
    edited September 2008
    Options
    It is good to ahve so many active players about and around, hope to see you soon in game.
    Shuyin
    Elf Cleric
    3x

Former Guilds:
    Dragons

• shuiin
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Good work dragons last nite at the level 20a nd 40 event. we owned them both. we collected a combined arevare of abotu 52 element stones per guildy attending during the level 40 event, bringing it around a total of 700 collected. not to mention all the celestones we looted.

lets take controll of next event as well.

Draogns is still actively recruiting
    Shuyin
    Elf Cleric
    3x

Former Guilds:
    Dragons

• jrage
    jrage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    hi, seems like a fun and ambitious guild. nvr thought of joining a guild anytime soon, but after i read ur thread, im interested....if u guys need my strength my ingame nick is JRage lvl 23 wizard, still just getting the hang of the game
  • shuiin
    edited September 2008
    Options
    good to have you consider our guild as a guild to join, you can contact any dragons member to get an invite, or for a sure fire way, go to our forum adn register and we will invite you from that poitn on, hope to see you in game soon.

When you in deep trouble, look straight ahead, go with the group, and look like you knwo what your doing.
    Shuyin
    Elf Cleric
    3x

Former Guilds:
    Dragons

• Anyandrell - Heavens Tear
    Anyandrell - Heavens Tear Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Please do go and register on the Guild's forum, then message any of the Marshals and Executors in game. I will be on shortly myself and invit eyou, that is if you don't get hold of any of them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ozzyvirus
    ozzyvirus Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    i would like to join ur guild if i can, im new to game but trainng hard to learn stuff on it.

players name is TurkishVirus
    lvl 10
    hope i get to join ur guild thanks
  • shuiin
    edited September 2008
    Options
    im sorry but you do not meet the minimum requirements. you can find them located ont he first page first post.
    Shuyin
    Elf Cleric
    3x

Former Guilds:
    Dragons