Molder?

sensational
sensational Posts: 15 Arc User
edited September 2008 in The Crafting Nook
i just picked up a molder after my first run on fb19... what exactly do i do with this?
Post edited by sensational on

Comments

• ezel
    ezel Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    A moulder is an item used to create powerful items that can be used a lower level, which is why they are so prized in some cases. Sometimes Moulder items will have an attached ability, which you won't find on normal items.

As to how to make use molder I believe you go to ancient dragon city, sorry, archosaur. There is are some pots next to the general dude in the center of the court. Here you can make your moulders, but often times you will need a high level in crafting or smithing to make it. As to what materials are used to make it, I forgot.

You can auction it off for a some cash, but the prices i have no idea. Anyhow if you ever do another fb or call of duty, you WANT a molder. I heard that if lower levels defeat the boss you get a better shot at getting three star equipment and a molder, but I'm not sure since this hasn't happened to me yet.
  • Eredor - Lost City
    Eredor - Lost City Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Materials depend on the mold.
    For low level mold its like three things 15x each...
    Homo viator Q_Q
  • rauk
    rauk Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Hi! Sorry for bad english...:o I really need help...I saw in Archosaur that i can make (manufacture)
    legendary magic armor Sorcerer's of Lava or something like that...it's perfect for me but I can understand where to find material MOLD: Sorcerer's of Lava armor or something...can somebody help me? :confused:
  • Melancholy - Heavens Tear
    Melancholy - Heavens Tear Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    rauk wrote: »
    Hi! Sorry for bad english...:o I really need help...I saw in Archosaur that i can make (manufacture)
    legendary magic armor Sorcerer's of Lava or something like that...it's perfect for me but I can understand where to find material MOLD: Sorcerer's of Lava armor or something...can somebody help me? :confused:

u can get it from FBs and dungeons
  • Eredor - Lost City
    Eredor - Lost City Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Are they really worth crafting?
    I have some molder, but it requires 15 pig irons, 15 logs, 15 coal dusts and 15 sandstones to manufacture the weapon. I'm not really sure wouldn't it be better to spends the materials on blacksmith improvement since this weapon is not THAT better compared to Trial Wand...
    Homo viator Q_Q