Wizard Looking For Guild [PvE Server]

Options
pyrohemia
pyrohemia Posts: 6 Arc User
edited September 2008 in Guild Banter
In game name is Brilliance if you want to catch me in game.

Level 18, at the moment. A few percent from 19, I plan to be 23 ish before I go to bed tonight. I just started this game today, It looked good and I wanted to give it a shot. I really like it, so far, I may leave my WoW addiction behind for it if I can find a group of good people.

I've already hammered out the rough details of the game, but I could use some to teach me the finer points..

For guilds wondering what kind of player I am, or why I am on a PvE server? Its because I'm a PvE player, I've been in several high end guilds.. almost beat the PvE content for the original WoW release, and I did beat the new content in the expansion.

I'm not sure what this game has to offer as far as PvE goes, but I want to find a guild to see it with.
Post edited by pyrohemia on

Comments

• tomasu
    tomasu Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    I have a very small guild you could join. Tis The Memento Faction.

The only requirement is that your mature. That just means you can generally spell alright(which you can), and you arent going to be flaming people.

The link to our forums is here:
    http://z10.invisionfree.com/PWMemento

Please post there if you would like to join.

(Be warned though, most of us tend to be somewhat hyper)
    z10.invisionfree.com/PWMemento
    The Memento Faction
    (In Heavens Tear)
  • pyrohemia
    pyrohemia Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Updated levels, still looking. :D
  • shuiin
    shuiin Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    You look to me like your the type of player who enjoys a good time. one who wants to be part of something great. want to be in a guild of active friendly reliable ppl like yourself?

Dragons (PvE) on heavens tear is the place for you. constantly in search of those with potential, like yourself. stop by our forum and read up for more info, feel free to contact in game anytime.
    Shuyin
    Elf Cleric
    3x
    Int/dex/str *Unique Build*
    Guild: Unguilded

Former Guilds:
    Dragons

"We are as one. United. we are Dragons"