Dull Claws

akassa
akassa Posts: 93 Arc User
edited October 2009 in Dungeons & Tactics
Hi i read the other thread about the dull claws, i have been killing werewolves lvl 25 for 1 hour now and they only drop mystic claws... does this mean hey don't drop the dull ones? I also tried lvl 23 wolves but not for a long time, and they only dropped a mystic claw as well.

Edit: Nevermind i found out the creeps that drop dull claws always! Shanlang Cutlass, north of the Broken Blow Buff, near the Cherr's camp :)
Thara - Level 32 - Venomancer - Lost City Server
Post edited by akassa on

Comments

• fallenangelx
    fallenangelx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    i saw the wolves drop dull claws...but its really rare! so continue fighting.
  • Ash - Heavens Tear
    Ash - Heavens Tear Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    akassa wrote: »
    Edit: Nevermind i found out the creeps that drop dull claws always! Shanlang Cutlass, north of the Broken Blow Buff, near the Cherr's camp :)

Glad you found something that drops them. Shanlang Cutlasses don't drop them for me either.. :-( Seems nothing does.
  • Feraldreamzz - Sanctuary
    Feraldreamzz - Sanctuary Posts: 374 Arc User
    edited October 2008
  • tanglung
    tanglung Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Shanlangs don't drop claws very well at all... a fellow guildie and I spent over 2 hours fighting them, and only got 3 dull claws to show for it.

I'll tell what I have found to be GREAT droppers of dull claws:

Midnight Jackaleopardites (these you can find by the BladeMaster / Heroe's Tomb)
    Plainsharks (any type of shark drops claws very well... these are all in the Endless Sea)

Hope this helps you.

TL
  • erethizon1
    erethizon1 Posts: 554 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Here is the same website link, but with the names for PWI. The other link provided gives the names of the monsters in the other versions of the game.

http://www.pwdatabase.com/items/8105
  • samoht95
    samoht95 Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    tanglung says:

"I'll tell what I have found to be GREAT droppers of dull claws:

Midnight Jackaleopardites (these you can find by the BladeMaster / Heroe's Tomb)
    Plainsharks (any type of shark drops claws very well... these are all in the Endless Sea)"

Midnight Jackaleopardites - Dull Claws (19.57%)
    Shanlang Cutlass - Dull Claws (19.57%)
    Sapphire Planeshark Don - Dull Claws (15.48%)

Maybe akassa is right - tanglung, sorry but you are just very unlucky ;)
  • Daerina - Heavens Tear
    Daerina - Heavens Tear Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I think I'm going to try midnight jackaleopardites... I've been killing pinnaer foxwings (going according to that site) for AGES and only have 2 so far =\
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Daerina~Lvl79 Venomancer
    Sunny_Dae~Lvl41 Cleric
    follow me on twitter b:victory twitter.com/Daerina
  • freedomforcex
    freedomforcex Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    can anyone give me the coordinates to cherr's camp? plz
  • soham34
    soham34 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    akassa wrote: »
    Hi i read the other thread about the dull claws, i have been killing werewolves lvl 25 for 1 hour now and they only drop mystic claws... does this mean hey don't drop the dull ones? I also tried lvl 23 wolves but not for a long time, and they only dropped a mystic claw as well.

If you kill midnight jackleopardites you wil get many dull claws ad while quest i got 14 dull claws and 9 rough fur.they also drop much rough fur.and i forget that i also got 8 soft furs.You should try it!!!!
  • andracil
    andracil Posts: 2,949 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Repeated necro! D=<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.