Repair o.O? need help

mosh
mosh Posts: 0 Arc User
edited March 2009 in Dungeons & Tactics
I usually see my items in upper right corner that says in their "Take care of your items", what does it means ? and after that I saw my item it got 0/33[red] endurance (or something), I tried clicking it and it went down on my inventory then I cant put it back on my armour's, helm's, etc section. Does it need repairing ? If yes, then how ? Lastly, whats a good build for a "mage" ?

Im a newbie in these game so I need some Guidelines and some Tips. Thank You.
Pain is the name
PaS - Being 2nd is not an option
Post edited by mosh on

Comments

• urpem
    urpem Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Go to any seller npc. It have a button "Repair all".
  • mosh
    edited September 2008
    urpem wrote: »
    Go to any seller npc. It have a button "Repair all".

Thank you.

Whats a good build for a mage ?
    Pain is the name
  • firkus
    firkus Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Just head to any NPC Manufactoring Skill and there will be a "Repair All Button". It does cost some coin, so make sure you have enough to do so. As for buidling a Mage, Make sure you put a lot into ma. Then split between VIT and DEX. I would say since you get 5 points, distribute them to 2 Mag, 1 Vite, 1 Dex, and 1 Str. Im not entirly sure though.
    L.E.T.S | P.L.A.Y | P.E.R.F.E.C.T | W.O.R.L.D.!
  • mosh
    edited September 2008
    firkus wrote: »
    Just head to any NPC Manufactoring Skill and there will be a "Repair All Button". It does cost some coin, so make sure you have enough to do so. As for buidling a Mage, Make sure you put a lot into ma. Then split between VIT and DEX. I would say since you get 5 points, distribute them to 2 Mag, 1 Vite, 1 Dex, and 1 Str. Im not entirly sure though.

Alright, Thank you very much.:)
    Pain is the name
  • esan
    esan Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Hi,
    I do believe that the icon is just a warning to remind you of either to remember to repair your weapons or that you may be under 150 ammo.
    As far as repairing goes and the reason why I think the warning icon is on the screen is because when your weapon reaches zero it is dead and can not be repaired.
    Cheers!!!
  • killers10333
    killers10333 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    umm but if an item reaches zero it can be repaired, just cost more...and wizards dont need vit...doesnt help them much at all, i would say 5 magic every other lvl and then 1 str and 4 magic in between (I AM NOT A WIZARD SO I WONT KNOW FOR SURE)
  • andracil
    andracil Posts: 2,949 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Please don't bump threads from back in september. o_O
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.