Weapons & Shields?

icebreath
icebreath Posts: 0 Arc User
edited September 2008 in General Discussion
Hi, i like to ask : why isnt there any shields? Normaly when i hear word "tank" i see a fighter with a one handed weapon and a shield.. but here no?

And another thing, why isnt there swords where you need two hands to use it(2handed swords) like we got pole arm's and poleaxe's ?

Why did they make blademasters that can run around with 2x1handed swords or just 1handed sword? lol

Is it something there will come before the publish of the game?

:confused:
Post edited by icebreath on

Comments

• infrequentia
    infrequentia Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    There are no shields because the tanks are so beast they don't even need them. ;)
  • icebreath
    edited September 2008
    since there isnt 2handed swords ingame, then what sword is this on picture? http://img396.imageshack.us/my.php?image=pollbgwo0.jpg

:confused:
  • tinkus
    tinkus Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    That's called "art". Whether it's a pre-production piece or something made for promotional material, the fact remains that there are no two-handed swords in this game.
  • icebreath
    edited September 2008
    tinkus wrote: »
    That's called "art". Whether it's a pre-production piece or something made for promotional material, the fact remains that there are no two-handed swords in this game.

That sux .... :/ would think they made that since they are called Blademaster's .... :eek:
  • oblivio
    oblivio Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    I'd like to see shields, helmets and cloak :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • tinkus
    tinkus Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    oblivio wrote: »
    I'd like to see shields, helmets and cloak :)

That most likely will not happen in this game. Maybe if they make a Perfect World 3...
  • julio69
    julio69 Posts: 159 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    there aint no shield because is a chinese game, and shield aren't china's best kind of gear (that's what i think at least :cool:)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RageQuit Inc.