Weapon Crafting - Blacksmith Skill lvl 3!

esan
esan Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2011 in The Crafting Nook
Hi,
I have searched high and low for this answer and it appears there is no definitive answer for it but im sure someone knows it.

My situation is this... My char is now lvl 14 and I have progressed through Blacksmith skill lvl 1 & 2 and I am now at skill lvl 3.

The problem is that there are no weapons in the manufacturing screen that " Requires Blacksmith Skill Lvl 3" so I can not progress and gain experience in the skill level 3. I can continue to craft items that are skill level 1 & 2 but do not gain anymore experience for this.

Does my char need to be a higher lvl for the new weapons to show in the manufacturing window, as I read on this forum that skill level 4 would not activate until the char was lvl 50. So I figure that my char possibly needs to be char lvl 20 or 25 for Blacksmith Skill lvl 3 activates the weapons in the manufacturing window.

Does this make any sense to anyone?
And just to clarify I am not talking about the weapon lvl, i.e. Bow lvl 4, I am talking about when you click on a weapon in the manufacturing window, near the "start" button it says "Requires Blacksmith Skill Lvl 3".

Any ideas on this, would be most appreciated, and maybe some of the other crafters can confirm if they have this same issue.

Cheers!!!!:)
Post edited by esan on

Comments

• jwren
    jwren Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    I'm having the same problem; I'm level 22, Blacksmith level 3 (Mastery Level 20/30), and am trying to find what I can use to skill up on. Nothing seems to give experience..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • senovit
    senovit Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Go to Archosaur to craft. The beginning cities won't have high enough equipment for you to craft and gain exp from.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • esan
    esan Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Senovit,
    That just makes so much sense, its the same in all rpg's and for some dumbfound reason it just didnt occur to me. Nice one and thanks for putting me out of my misery lol!
    Cheers!!!:D
  • retni
    retni Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    After a point I believe you have to get over level 50 and complete a quest to rank it any higher, as well.
    Miakis - Blademaster - Heaven's Tear
    Nyx - Venomancer - Heaven's Tear
    Flonne - Archer - Heaven's Tear
  • shmax
    shmax Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    u have to be lvl 50 to learn lvl 4 blacksmith skill ... when u reach lvl 50 there will be a quest for you ... youll have to make 3 2-star lvl 3 wepons
  • Daerys - Sanctuary
    Daerys - Sanctuary Posts: 1,022 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Same at 80 to advance to lvl 6-7 skills.
  • RockWolf - Dreamweaver
    RockWolf - Dreamweaver Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    How do i make 3 star weapons pm me plz b:thanks
  • RockWolf - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2009
    Does anyone know how to make 3 star weapons please tell me how thank you
  • RockWolf - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2009
    Idk How to make 3 star weapons? Can someone tell me plz
  • RockWolf - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2009
    Im a wizard realy.....
  • RockWolf - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2009
    Im a real wizard
  • aruman
    aruman Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    How do i make 3 star weapons pm me plz b:thanks

Just need to get lucky...
    At least in PW MY was random, took me about 15 weps to make 1 2star, then i got 3 in a row...
  • Taranta - Dreamweaver
    Taranta - Dreamweaver Posts: 387 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Making 3* weapons is simply a game of chance, just like getting good bonus stats on weapons. If you just keep making the same item over and over, you'll eventually get a 3* weapon. It might take quite a while though....
    I shall dominate the Dreamweaver server through the use of Baked goods...and only baked goods.^^[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Venomancers are Female. Barbarians are male. It will forever be this way. So suck it up and deal with it already.
  • Lady_marta - Dreamweaver
    Lady_marta - Dreamweaver Posts: 145 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    RockWolf, you are a wizard at making pentuple posts. DON'T DO THAT.

As for your question, use pwidatabase's item search to find the weapon you're trying to craft. Click the three star version that comes up and it will tell you the probability of crafting it at the bottom of the page.
    God of healing, bless those that stand before you...
    Grant me the righteous power to banish evil!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Karasu_crow - Lost City
    Karasu_crow - Lost City Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    you must reach LV 20 then move to archosaur(if you are human)

now all the cities and towns will have LV3,4,ETC, of armor,weapons,accesories

also you can descompose the weapons that you dont need to get chi stones
    with that go to apothecary and create charms,they woul increase your attack for some time and its preatty useful
  • Ahmose - Lost City
    Ahmose - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Idk How to make 3 star weapons? Can someone tell me plz

well all I can tell is that Ive made a lot 2star weaps with sockets.. And Im only lvl3 on the blacksmith skill.. So I guess ur skill needs to be on a certain lvl to create those 3star weaps, u wont need any special mats it all works on random base b:pleased
  • Elviron - Dreamweaver
    Elviron - Dreamweaver Posts: 812 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    A Small tip to the lowbies who are making it towards the lvl4 crafting skills.

Dont wait till lvl50 to make the 3 2* items required for the quest. Start making them when u get the lvl3 Tailor/Blacksmith/Crafting skill. This way u wud get experience for making them and a chance of getting the required 2* items for upgrading ur skill at lvl50 (although they require more mats, this is better than doing it in the end). Also be aware that you would lose the items when you upgrade ur skills to lvl4.
  • Brigid - Harshlands
    Brigid - Harshlands Posts: 1,332 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    The chance of a 3-star is something like 3-5%. In other words, expect a 3-star one in every 20-30 items you make, on average.
  • Evien - Dreamweaver
    Evien - Dreamweaver Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    There is no need to spam the thread with the same sentence.

3* Weapons, Ornaments, and Armors are all made at random.

While crafting you can make 1*, 2* or 3* items.
    ~Shoot First! ...What questions?

~You can not outrun my bow - You'll only make it to HELL out of breath and tired......

[SIGPIC]http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii233/bc13gtrst/Archery-1.jpg[/SIGPIC]

Evien ~ 8x Female Pure Build Archer ~ Dreamweaver
    Relicant ~ 3x Male Pure Build Wizard ~ Dreamweaver
  • tammella
    tammella Posts: 1
    edited December 2010
    im lvl 63 cleric and cnt find the equipment to build all three 2 star wepons
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    The mats are dropped by level 3x mobs, so you're way over level to get them. Try buying them (usually catshops by the west Arch blacksmith sell them) or level up a farming alt to get them for you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • Moon_Dog - Heavens Tear
    Moon_Dog - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    To do the lvl 3 Black Smithing you have to be lvl 40.
    To do the lvl 4 Black Smithing you have to be lvl 50 and get the Quest in Arch.b:bye
  • Arthursoul - Archosaur
    Arthursoul - Archosaur Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    3 star are pretty rare, if you lucky you might get a 3 star, but normally you get nomal weapon with socket, or 2 stars weapon. but 3 stars is hard, so just keep crafting them until you get the weapon you want. hope this help
  • Pyrostormz - Raging Tide
    Pyrostormz - Raging Tide Posts: 956 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    slight necro 0.o
    ┌─┐
    ┴─┴
    ಠ_ರೃ