Bank Exp Problem

kyri
kyri Posts: 0 Arc User
edited September 2008 in Support Desk
I got my free zen but since there was a problem getting to it the first day i took the bank exp quest 1, the next day obviously i wasnt finished it and in order to use the safe exp i bought with my zen, i had to trash the quest.
When i went back to get it again, i couldnt, it put me onto the next expansion quest. I've been told i SHOULD be able to do the quest even if i bought a safe expansion so , i would like to get it, i would not have purchased the bank expansion if i thought it wouldnt allow me to get the free one. Please help

Kyri

PS. Um a suggestion for Official staff, there should be some way to tell if you're speaking to a GM, i spoke to one and i have no idea if he really was or wasnt, he was not standing in front of me to see the little GM beside his name, Maybe a list of GM's here on the forum is a good idea. Thanks

Comments

• darthpanda16
    darthpanda16 Posts: 9,471 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Ask for the GM to teleport to your location if you have a problem, or have them tell you where they are in the game world. All GMs have a "GM" with special symbol beside their names.

A list of GM names known to the public is NOT a good thing.

As for your Zen issue, contact customerservice at perfectworldinc dot com.
    Do you need help learning about patching the game, installing it, changing antivirus/firewall settings, changing network settings, learn how to use a computer, keeping your PC maintained and more?
    Visit our BRAND NEW Knowledge Base & Support Website! - Tech Support Flowchart - Panda Caught on Camera
This discussion has been closed.