Please Help....equip Lock

nith
nith Posts: 13 Arc User
edited November 2008 in Support Desk
i dunno if its just me or not, but it seems like almost every time i turn in a quest to get new equip, or even buy new ones, when i go to put it on, i get "equipment locked", and it won't let me access it till i relog.

PLEASE tell me why this is happening to me as it is very frustrating and time cnsuming when im trying to lvl.

Thanks in advance
Post edited by nith on

Comments

• ogxgangsta
    ogxgangsta Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    yeah i got the same bug..did u figure out how 2 fix it yet?
  • johnnorman
    johnnorman Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    i usually get locked message when i'm a fox, when i switch out it usually works fine then.
  • surtr
    surtr Posts: 3,378 Perfect World Employee
    edited September 2008
    Please check your Safety Lock settings. For more information about the Safety Lock feature, refer to this thread.
    ==/Senior QA Lead/==

Surtr from the south wielding fire
    The gods' swords shine in the darkness, like stars in the night
    Mountains collapse into rubble and fiends shall fall
    Man walks the road to ruin as the sky splits in two

• TON_JU_LU - Heavens Tear
    TON_JU_LU - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    i keep getting a similar problem

after a while i stop being able to change equipment in my inventory, i get a message saying "equipment is locked" i have to log out and back in again to make it work. Then its fine for a while, then happens again so i have to log out once again, losing all my chi and spark,

ITS NOW STARTING TO GET VERY ANOYING, b4 you say it .... it isnt the safety lock as i can move items as soon as i log in and i have never changed the safety lock settings, it just seems to happen after a little while of playing
  • aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Have you tried verifying from the launcher?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.