Cleric Builds

2»

Comments

• Wtfxxxshot - Harshlands
    Wtfxxxshot - Harshlands Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    lol.

Hybrid is good till 60-70. Then on endgame with a chosen VIT cap. And... VIT is a lot of HP, Hybrid is still very squishy, it just gives you the chance to don't be 1hit b:victory

i found that guide on the other server and i been following it since i started playing, btw hybrid gets better l8er on in the game b:laugh right now i got alright gear at 77 and have 5.2k hp buffed and 3.5k p def, i dont think i can take just 1 hit extra from my lvlz and dieb:victory
  • __spiker__ - Heavens Tear
    __spiker__ - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Is it a good idea for a cleric to use warrior armor I wanted to get some and my str already at 33 I wanted to use th golden something armor of the rose is it a good idea? b:surrender
  • ewingoil
    ewingoil Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Is it a good idea for a cleric to use warrior armor I wanted to get some and my str already at 33 I wanted to use th golden something armor of the rose is it a good idea? b:surrender

Read this thread not it isn't good idea stick to robes.The more magic the better damage you do as well as heal and buffs.

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=546082
  • SoulSilencer - Lost City
    SoulSilencer - Lost City Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    I have started a cleric and it is lvl21, so far it is pure magic, before going any further though, I wanna ask, is there a such thing as a heavy armor cleric?
    A simple slip, a single mistake, one uncontrolled thought, or the slightest sound, and you fail.

However, if you move in silence, know your powers and weaknesses, be prapared for anything, always know your surroundings, never cast a shadow, know how to wait yet be ready to jump when the time is right.

You may survive, to be a master of swift death, and a chief of all that is unseen. Never let your pride be stronger than your brain, nor let your anger be your drive, or you will fail. And most importantly remember this, a good assassin is not the one who is well known, or credited with their doings. It is the one who is unknown, and never credited for either right or wrong.
  • DeathBanana - Heavens Tear
    DeathBanana - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,674 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Necro, much?

And yes there is such thing as a Heavy Cleric. Don't do it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

9x Demon Cleric
  • valamore
    valamore Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    hey whats the build PER LEVEL for dmg cleric? plz help me im Ashuram on rageing tides server level 2 cleric need to be dmg cleric
  • Hiemus - Raging Tide
    Hiemus - Raging Tide Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    The most damage-dealing cleric is pure mag... I think. I've seen other clerics with less MAG attributes and average gear than I deal more average damage. Might be a combination of many things too complicated for my simple brain to work out, 'cos I always thought the more MAG points you have - from level and gear - the more damage you deal.

I have 370 MAG now, and m.dmg is supposed to be 5k with self-buff. Still, mobs take 5 shots to kill, and I take about 300 or more dmg from phy.range with 1.9k phy.def. My total hp is 3.7k, and it used to do very well until recently I'm starting to die more and more easily. Is it advisable to keep sharding/refining for HP, or should I add more phy.def with garnets?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DuckTapez - Archosaur
    DuckTapez - Archosaur Posts: 855 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Necro, much?

we be goin' for the world record! b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Duct tape is like The Force: bright on one side, dark on the other. It holds the world together, and, if not handled correctly, becomes a sticky mess.
  • Ebrithalia - Dreamweaver
    Ebrithalia - Dreamweaver Posts: 441 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    we be goin' for the world record! b:laugh

b:shocked first time seeing a double necro
    Ebrithalia -Sage Seeker
  • DuckTapez - Archosaur
    DuckTapez - Archosaur Posts: 855 Arc User
    edited November 2011

don't tell the mods b:quiet
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Duct tape is like The Force: bright on one side, dark on the other. It holds the world together, and, if not handled correctly, becomes a sticky mess.
  • simplyvera
    simplyvera Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    I just started downloading this game and I plan to be a Full Magic Damage/Heal Cleric.
    When the OP says "Add till you have the minimum requirement to use magical armor" what does he or she mean? I planned to go straight int and follow a tank around, a friend of mine.
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited December 2011

There's one in the GD somewhere that's been necro'ed seven times. Fuzzy didn't want to close it since the "necromancy was too strong."
    simplyvera wrote: »
    I just started downloading this game and I plan to be a Full Magic Damage/Heal Cleric.
    When the OP says "Add till you have the minimum requirement to use magical armor" what does he or she mean? I planned to go straight int and follow a tank around, a friend of mine.

Necro three!
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    Sakubatou - Sanctuary Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    The theory is they "don't close guides". That being said, Shelly disliked Joshcja enough to close down his guide and a few 2 week old threads he was in calling them necros XD
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory