Way to Many People

zarosx
zarosx Posts: 6 Arc User
There are to many people on the server.

It almost impossible to get quests done with all the Kill Stealers and Item Looters.....

Something needs to be done about the number of people as it is to hard to get anything accomplished.... :(
Post edited by zarosx on

Comments

• sikozu
    sikozu Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    I think only the person who is killing the mobs or the person in the group should be allowed to pick up on the items of the mobs they kill. Make it so it has a timer on it for a set time then after that anyone can pick it up.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ★ :Sikozu :: Venomancer: ★ :Nebira :: Cleric: ★
  • irbis
    irbis Posts: 294 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    kill them! kill them alll! buahahahaha :D
    and serious try to get ANY wooden logs. and god bless you on that :D
    There exist only three beings worthy of respect:
    the priest, the soldier, the poet.
    To know, to kill, to create.
    -severan
  • infrequentia
    infrequentia Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    That's why you get a higher level to help you with that. If you're not to picky about the exp from the mobs, just get a higher leveled friend to help you kill the mobs as they would do enough damage for the mob to have been killed by your party, which means you might get the item for your quest or whatever.
    But yea, the exp from the mobs will suffer. :3
  • speaker
    speaker Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    The untamed have it worse though imho. especially the veromancers. Half the people I saw in the winged elves area were veromancers last night.
  • ara
    ara Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    uh i actually can'T complain, no people at all around the lvl 40+ areas.

Just get ahead of the crowd and you are safe
  • Levantus - Lost City
    Levantus - Lost City Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    zarosx wrote: »

It almost impossible to get quests done with all the Kill Stealers and Item Looters.....

Something needs to be done about the number of people as it is to hard to get anything accomplished.... :(
    Isn't it the first person who attacks a mob gets the quest kill for it? If not, get all the kill stealers in a squad and complete the quest faster?
    Items DO have a timer in which only the player with the kill or his party can pick up the items.
    Hope this helps ;)
  • stukov
    stukov Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    I'm not having any trouble with the population.. What level are you at? b:puzzled
  • cjtign
    cjtign Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    zarosx wrote: »

At the noob areas yes, but once you get up in level its not that bad.

-Jagermeister

"Pking since pong"
  • Shamrock - Lost City
    Shamrock - Lost City Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    While I wasn't there, I heard it took about 3 hours to hit level 10 when the game opened... I think you're just playing at the wrong times because I hit level 20 in 6 hours the first day I came... and I honestly think I could have leveled up faster, not by the fact that it was my first version and first time playing.. but the fact that I had to run around more to find the monsters I needed to kill instead, While I do have experience in other MMOs, this game isn't as hard as the others that you really require CS items or that much skill to really compete in the PVE (as long as you learn how to setup and use combos)... finding monsters can be somewhat difficult but about 70-80% people do accept random invites, and most people stay as long as you state your intention for the group, as in telling what you need to kill.
  • Herbalism - Lost City
    Herbalism - Lost City Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    LOL

/thread
  • konariraiden
    konariraiden Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    LOL FAIL NECRO.

b:scorn

We don't like yer type 'round here...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I present to you the winner of Konari's Signature Contest...SilversMoon from Heaven's Tear!
This discussion has been closed.