why did you need to take off the West servers..

xiondragon20
xiondragon20 Posts: 8 Arc User
edited September 2008 in General Discussion
this is insaine. this lag is so stupid. you guys should of kept your first Idea with the 4 servers 2 PVP and 2 PVE. would equal out less lag. there must be like 5000 humans alone in the noob area i don't even wanna see the Elf place. you guys(GM) really did a bad job with this East server only BS
Post edited by xiondragon20 on

Comments

• mafanwy
    mafanwy Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    I agree totally ludicrous that there are only two servers open

Took me an hour to do the first quest due to numbers trying to kill those mobs

If this is how its going to be i am going back to my chars on the MY server to play for a week or three until it sorts itself out

PS i actually looked up on the high bridge in the beast area and there were approx 40 chars trying to open the chest for the timed quest (not a chance of getting that in time )
  • destruction
    destruction Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Guess what?
    There isn't West or East....
    Only PvE and PvP...
    You argue about that, I will destroy you.
    I am not in a sane mood.....
  • setimo
    setimo Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Man, I'm pissed off...they fuc_ked my char...
    I've lost everything I've done...Lost my lvls, and everythig...damn it
  • snipe
    snipe Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    lol if u were smart enough u would have looked through that forums a little more and know that ur character was gonna get wiped
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • snipe
    snipe Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    this is insaine. this lag is so stupid. you guys should of kept your first Idea with the 4 servers 2 PVP and 2 PVE. would equal out less lag. there must be like 5000 humans alone in the noob area i don't even wanna see the Elf place. you guys(GM) really did a bad job with this East server only BS
    there i a button on top of ur life bar that minimizes lag by lowering all the graphics,
    that should help a lot
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ragingwind
    ragingwind Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    My problem isn't lag (the servers are all in the same place, btw). My problem is flooding. The PvE server is over-loaded. We cannot get any quests done without forming parties because the fields have more players than mobs. As soon as I attack something, someone else is already going for it, too. It's ridiculous.

PS: I'm playing an elf. I haven't seen the regions for other races, yet.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • hong
    hong Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Raging, stop whining in every single thread. Dude, wtf are you talking about. I got my quest done like nothing.

There is NO DIFFERENCE between East and West; now stop complaining. The pings are the same, even some of my East member lags at East simply because it's located in California. Should be located somewhere in the middle but oh well.
    RoC.
  • haiz
    haiz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Here's my solution to you tards.

Close your game.
    Go outside and do social activities for two days.
    Open your game and start playing.

I just fixed your crowded problem.
  • senovit
    senovit Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    haiz wrote: »
    Here's my solution to you tards.

Close your game.
    Go outside and do social activities for two days.
    Open your game and start playing.

I just fixed your crowded problem.

But if everyone does this, then that just means it'll be crowded as hell in two days when they all come back! OH NO :eek:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ragingwind
    ragingwind Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    hong wrote: »
    Raging, stop whining in every single thread. Dude, wtf are you talking about. I got my quest done like nothing.

There is NO DIFFERENCE between East and West; now stop complaining. The pings are the same, even some of my East member lags at East simply because it's located in California. Should be located somewhere in the middle but oh well.
    Why do you need to hunt me down and flame me? I made that thread after posting in this one because this thread started on a different topic (server lag/ping). Grow up.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]