Cannot Connect to Server error?

Options
2»

Comments

• samwise29
    samwise29 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    I am having a similar problem with the 40 second timeout thing. Just for me it cut out while I was online, and I haven't been able to log back in on any server. I've tried clearing temp files, flushing DNS, restarting the comp etc but no avail.
  • ghostlyscars
    ghostlyscars Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    i was able to log in once, but after i logged out to have my lunch, i could not log in ever since..
    keep having the "cannot connect to server error"
    tried offing firewall + doing the ipconfig/flushdns thing, but still doesn't work..
  • darthpanda16
    darthpanda16 Posts: 9,471 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    All servers are down right now until 1am-ish California time.
    Do you need help learning about patching the game, installing it, changing antivirus/firewall settings, changing network settings, learn how to use a computer, keeping your PC maintained and more?
    Visit our BRAND NEW Knowledge Base & Support Website! - Tech Support Flowchart - Panda Caught on Camera
  • fadedmoon
    fadedmoon Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    Anyone else still having this problem? I was able to create a character, but half way through creating a second character I got a message that said my connection was lost. Can't log in since, constantly get the 40 second message.
  • Aryannaveno - Sanctuary
    Aryannaveno - Sanctuary Posts: 825 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    The servers are DOWN as Panda himself already said in this thread as well as several others please be patient for them to come up.
This discussion has been closed.