Love your Perfect Character? Share/Show them here^^

Comments

• Renza - Raging Tide
    Renza - Raging Tide Posts: 1,939 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    I actually dred to think what this person looks like irl or what her "personality" is like, to be this...sad?, it just makes it seem like this ammee has no friends and has never actually had a relationship with anyone, to actually make, what seems like 4? different characters all named ammeesbfA/B/C/D, really do have to feel sorry for some people.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Kantorek: we hope to see the economy in PWI come back "down to earth" if you will."
    *One week later*
    "Frankieraye: Lucky Corals and Platinum Charms are going to be in the Boutique indefinitely."
    *few months later, PWI puts rank8/9 into the CS insanely cheap, raising gold 1mill+*
  • Cocobelle - Sanctuary
    Cocobelle - Sanctuary Posts: 960 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    they finally get togather~ 3 of them~ my little dolls~

I am actually quite offended these are called dolls. b:sadb:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ammieee
    ammieee Posts: 191 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    that big fat red lips ewwww

btw i got lots friends in my life and this world reflects ppl's point of view in life.

ps. it looks like muscles to me no matter how u picture it lol. coz i saw guys with big muscles like that alot in real life. i dont kno why u picture it differently. weiiiiird.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Amoreaux - Heavens Tear
    Amoreaux - Heavens Tear Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    ssaam.jpg

Actually I think she's quite cute.. EG eyes would look good on her and do you have your graphics low? O-o old races tend to look blocky when graphics aren't high. And I love that fashion give it here b:dirty

on a lighter note lol..

right click image + view image to see the whole thing.

My psychic and my fiance's psychic. I only designed mine, not his.

2011-10-1615-33-19.png

annnd my wiz and my fiance's assassin. I designed both.

2011-10-0812-20-56.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kyna - Lost City
    Kyna - Lost City Posts: 1,597 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Just figured I'd share. I dug up a few of the older ones that I forgot I even had a hand in customizing lol

My cleric :D isn't she lovely xD

PWICAT-1.jpg

My seeker, who I tried to make look Asian since the rest of the EG look so European.
    Kaida-3.png

My Psychic... poor caster fish is not a very high level yet.

2010-11-0411-52-10.jpg

A friend's cleric

TwilightSwan.jpg

And finally, My infamously unchanged bm

KynaScreenie.jpg

I have more and I'm a bit too tired to find them lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvychar for the sig :D
    rikaflare.deviantart.com
    Fanfiction found on the forums or at rikasstorycorner.deviantart.com
    LOST CITY! -> home to the original badasses of PWI b:cool
    ... and a few losers....
  • dimthought
    dimthought Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    b:shocked wow so much negitivity. I am sorry if you took my comment as a jab at your charater. I guess i should have stated agian that im not much a fan of tb males. i rarely get to see that glitch and am sorry that happens to them. Sadly it came to this. b:cry............but really why so much fuss over a game (they are suppose to be fun right). Hope ya do have a great day though

Kyna: i think i rember seeing your bm a long time back. i still think she great looking.(why mess with a good thing) and i really like your seeker especially her nose and eyes.

Amoreux: i love the chocolatly color of your tb

hopefully back to a loving thread huh b:puzzled
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fulcanelli - Raging Tide
    Fulcanelli - Raging Tide Posts: 385 Arc User
    edited October 2011

2010-11-0411-52-10.jpg

wow just... wow
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ammieee
    edited October 2011
    Actually I think she's quite cute.. EG eyes would look good on her and do you have your graphics low? O-o old races tend to look blocky when graphics aren't high. And I love that fashion give it here b:dirty

on a lighter note lol..

2011-10-1615-33-19.png

2011-10-0812-20-56.png

I Like The Handsome White Guy In Ur 1st Pic. Tho Ur Sig Sucks AS
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • X$exyFox - Heavens Tear
    X$exyFox - Heavens Tear Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited October 2011

on a lighter note lol..

2011-10-1615-33-19.png

2011-10-0812-20-56.png

I love your chars, especially your Wizzy, she's beautiful! I would rate her 5/5 for hair style, eye and hair colours and eyelashes lol.
    Also I think it's great your Psy is all a bit dark (skin, hair and lip colour) and that the eyes are a bit "flashy" green, I would rate her 4/5. :)
    Just figured I'd share. I dug up a few of the older ones that I forgot I even had a hand in customizing lol

2010-11-0411-52-10.jpg

I just love this char! She is so unbelievably beautiful! I don't know what to say about her, I would give her a 5/5 for sure! :)
    ammieee wrote: »

Geez, she is being nice to you and of course you have to bring some negative comments on her sig, while her sig is awesome as hell and yours just show some poor pieces of tin doing eachother. -.-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Amoreaux - Heavens Tear
    Amoreaux - Heavens Tear Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited October 2011

lol she totally missed my positive comments about her chars in these threads.. I guess you're here to vomit negativity? b:scorn

hmm I didn't even make my sig so if you're trying to **** someone off it's not gonna be me b:kiss
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    edited October 2011

2011-10-1615-33-19.png

2011-10-0812-20-56.png

Not to much a fan of the TB as it just looks like a preset, but your wiz actually looks quite nice, it's hard to get female humans to go past the preset me thinks.

Also ammee is clearly some 15 year old butthurt child that doesn't get enough attention, lies about having r/l friends as clearly you wouldn't be posting on these 2 screenshot threads all angry with negativity because no one likes your fugly/preset characters, now go back to your fail troll hole and learn to do it right.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Kantorek: we hope to see the economy in PWI come back "down to earth" if you will."
    *One week later*
    "Frankieraye: Lucky Corals and Platinum Charms are going to be in the Boutique indefinitely."
    *few months later, PWI puts rank8/9 into the CS insanely cheap, raising gold 1mill+*
  • ammieee
    edited October 2011
    u can say whatever u want bcoz u can't admit/face the fact/reality that ur chars r boring and shallow as hell. coz ur living in ur little bubbles here. u think the whole world think ur chars really looks good bcoz some of the ppl here compliment on them? and when someone come up with some straight forward comments on them u FREAKED OUT!

wonder why i rarely make any comments here at all? coz nothing interesting to look at after all! all the same bullshiiit
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    edited October 2011
    u can say whatever u want bcoz u can't admit/face the fact/reality that ur chars r boring and shallow as hell. coz ur living in ur little bubbles here. u think the whole world think ur chars really looks good bcoz some of the ppl here compliment on them? and when someone come up with some straight forward comments on them u FREAKED OUT!

wonder why i rarely make any comments here at all? coz nothing interesting to look at after all! all the same bullshiiit

With ever post, you just make your self look like more of a muppet, to begin with, I havn't posted my character up, that's just the number 1 evidence that you're talking out of your butt hurt ****, I'm sure most the planet knows that just because some people think someone is "hot", doesn't mean everyone will, beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, some more than others, what you can't seem to get into your thick skull, is that your characters are presets with little to no editing and that your female cleric look likes the bride of Frankenstein, reason I'm making that as my comment, as you're claiming that "we" are "FREAKED OUT!" as some random, the random being you, is "hating" on our characters, because we stated facts, so you "FREAKED OUT!" like some 12 year old that had their toy stolen.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    *One week later*
  • Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    Esnemyl - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,079 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    In case you didn't get the message:
    aimee and troll friends
    Your vocabulary really is a wonderful indicator of your IQ
    So let me get this straight. You think that all of these characters, in comparison to yours, are ugly, all the same, and your characters are 'beautiful'.

I could give you a serious answer, but apparently the internet is not serioz biznez. So I am going to attempt to analyze what you have said, so as to see if it has any validity or relevance at all, and also at the risk of being flamed myself. Even to the point of possibly being banned from this post:
    (prepare for a tl/dr...)

-You claim that all our characters, apart from yours, are shallow,and boring. When really, You cannot tell somebodys personality by the way they look, can you? I actually agree with venus and everybody else. And I say that it is you, who is shallow- and dare I say, vain(?), its obvious by the way you are speaking.

-Also, you say that all our characters look exactly the same. From what I have seen throughout this topic, I have seen so many girls and boys who have made their characters look nothing like the presets (unlike you), what they began with, including me. I took about 2 hours to make my archer. I'm talking about Coco and the Belles, Kyna and her cleric/bm, $exyfox, Marta, EIsea, Graviora/Zaeh and so many others. They actually put effort into their work, which I admire absolutely 100%. I also love that they actually look like real people, with proper body proportions that actually make them realistic.

;does a barrel roll; and.. Success! Since you say all our characters are this and this, from what I have said above, what you are really saying is: That you are a troll, you don't know much about the subject of character customization,and the appretiation of other peoples characters. Therefore you are trying to win using a chewbacca defense.

Okay, now let me tell you what I think of trolls. My argument will make just as much sense as yours did. This is my theory on where trolls come from. It comes down to evolution, and explains why all trolls make no sense.

In the beginning we were all fish. Okay? Even Chuck Norris - Swimming around in the water. And then one day a couple of fish had a stupid baby, and the stupid baby was different, so it got to live. So Stupid Fish goes on to make more Stupid babies, and then one day, a stupid baby fish crawled out of the ocean with its mutant fish hands... and it mated in the bum with a squirrel or something and made this: stupid frog squirrel, and then that had a stupid baby which was a... monkey fish-frog... And then this monkey fish-frog mated in the bum with that monkey, and... that monkey had a mutant stupid baby that got together with another monkey and... that made you! So there you go! You're the silly, and rather immature offspring of five monkeys havin' gotten it with a fish-squirrel! Congratulations! This is trolls and you came to be! It makes so much sense!

So, go home, and dont grow some balls, they arent really tough when they get whacked >>
    I'm actually ashamed to be from the same server as you :/

I'd reccomend to everyone else here jsut not to reply to this troll. it's not worth it, and you will just get worked up, its what they want.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<3 by Silvy
    Reborn ditzy archer with a serious oreo addiction =3

'...cuz my IQ is just above what is required to function as a human' - tsumaru2
  • Kyna - Lost City
    edited October 2011
    Yes they are now in ghost mode. Did you guys hear any random whining? Must have been the wind.

In any case thank you for the comments guys :D I don't post my psych much
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    rikaflare.deviantart.com
    ... and a few losers....
  • ammieee
    edited October 2011
    when i say "u" i dont specifically refer to just u. i refer to all the stupid ppl who make disgusting posts here. if u take words too literally u will end up confusing urslef. so be smart. thats one thing. another thing is u r freaked out coz all u do is living in ur bubbles and blinded. when i say ur chars r ugly i dont say it to **** u off i say it to wake u up. stop feeling too good abt urself coz it make u look stupid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    edited October 2011
    Did anyone hear whining? hmm, never mind, must of just been the wind blowing.
    *cough*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    *One week later*
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    when i say "u" i dont specifically refer to just u. i refer to all the stupid ppl who make disgusting posts here. if u take words too literally u will end up confusing urslef. so be smart. thats one thing. another thing is u r freaked out coz all u do is living in ur bubbles and blinded. when i say ur chars r ugly i dont say it to **** u off i say it to wake u up. stop feeling too good abt urself coz it make u look stupid

Words don't mean whatever you want them to mean. When you say you're stupid, you're referring to a specific person. When you say you're all stupid, you're referring to everyone else in that group. IF you try to make up definitions for words, you only ended up confusing people. So be smart and stop making up stuff. Instead of assuming someone is a mind reader and that they should know to read your sentence the exact opposite way you typed it. Also, when we say your characters are ugly, we're saying it because we think your character are ugly. Because we're allowed to have our own opinions and you are not some GOD who can dictate what is and isn't pretty. Stop feeling so good about yourself that you think you're opinion is the only valid one, and trolling and insulting people for disagreeing with you. It just makes you look stupid.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • dimthought
    dimthought Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    ok well its not my charater but i love my pixel horse (hopefully they will be back this halloween )
    20110615160436.png
    and so i guess ill add a new look of bright cause well the horse is just a horse but b:kiss i love horses
    20111017130235.th.png

ammieee:I am sorry you feel a need to spead negitivity. (some use the web as an outlet to hurt others, cause they are hurting)b:sad I am having a hard time taking you serious. You proclaim All Others are well in your standards are boring, that simple takes away from your aguement.
    i think Lincoln said it best
    "You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time. "
    So sorry you cant have it both ways (and if ya dont get how this pertains to you well then maybe you shouldnt be playing games and open a book)
    BTW you can flame on Bright all ya want (she not real, so no feelings hurt thereb:laugh)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    dimthought wrote: »
    ok well its not my charater but i love my pixel horse (hopefully they will be back this halloween )
    20110615160436.png
    and so i guess ill add a new look of bright cause well the horse is just a horse but b:kiss i love horses
    20111017130235.th.png

ammieee:I am sorry you feel a need to spead negitivity. (some use the web as an outlet to hurt others, cause they are hurting)b:sad I am having a hard time taking you serious. You proclaim All Others are well in your standards are boring, that simple takes away from your aguement.
    i think Lincoln said it best
    "You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time. "
    So sorry you cant have it both ways (and if ya dont get how this pertains to you well then maybe you shouldnt be playing games and open a book)
    BTW you can flame on Bright all ya want (she not real, so no feelings hurt thereb:laugh)

OMG Bright is just to cute in that pic, I love how her eyes match the flower in the duke rose top. It really makes the colors pop.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • ammieee
    edited October 2011
    whatever man none of thoes change the fact that ur chars look boring and if u dont have any good ideas u better stick with preset.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited October 2011
    whatever man none of thoes change the fact that ur chars look boring and if u dont have any good ideas u better stick with preset.

Zzzzz... OMG, a mosquito! SPLASH!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sellyn - Lothranis
    Sellyn - Lothranis Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    OMG Bright is just to cute in that pic, I love how her eyes match the flower in the duke rose top. It really makes the colors pop.

Totally agree with that. b:pleased

Bye b:bye *kicks ammieee out this thread*
  • BlueBeRy - Raging Tide
    BlueBeRy - Raging Tide Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    2011-10-14 22-14-18
  • Kyna - Lost City
    edited October 2011
    lol the wind is blowing again today? Such a whiny sound.

This is the before and after of my cleric >_> I like the difference.

http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k252/Rikaflare/beforeandafter-1.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    rikaflare.deviantart.com
    ... and a few losers....
    edited October 2011
    lol the wind is blowing again today? Such a whiny sound.

This is the before and after of my cleric >_> I like the difference.

http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k252/Rikaflare/beforeandafter-1.jpg

What I like on the after pic is that you can see her eyes got much prettier. :)
    And also I like that your boobies aren't too huge lol, it makes her look more natural. Her skin is abit too pale for my preferences, but I like the hair colour with the eye colour. :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AmmeeesbfC - Dreamweaver
    AmmeeesbfC - Dreamweaver Posts: 282 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    aadswe.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

aadswewsw.jpg

aadswewsww.jpg

aadswewswws.jpg