Help Me Plz

ubrancas
ubrancas Posts: 2 Arc User
edited September 2008 in General Discussion
i have a litle problem with my game...
i can play pwi but when i minimize the window i cant get into the game again because when i open the window again when i click in the scenario the game minimize again and i need to end the game and start again...
can anyone help me plz???
thx for your atention..
Post edited by ubrancas on

Comments

• aland
    aland Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    ubrancas wrote: »
    i have a litle problem with my game...
    i can play pwi but when i minimize the window i cant get into the game again because when i open the window again when i click in the scenario the game minimize again and i need to end the game and start again...
    can anyone help me plz???
    thx for your atention..
    try changing resolution (to a smaller resolution) and windows mode.
  • egaenil
    egaenil Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    have a lower resolution so say your base machine is running at 1280 x 1024, run the game in 1152x864 (maybe even lower) setting, make sure u change the setting during the load up screen, not the in game screen, if mouse have problem try hold down right alt key and click on PW see if that help
  • vorcan
    vorcan Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    as far as I remember from other PW version you need to install asian fonts
  • ubrancas
    ubrancas Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    i gona try do that thx m8
  • sikozu
    sikozu Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    vorcan wrote: »
    as far as I remember from other PW version you need to install asian fonts

PWI is the ENGLISH version of the game. I dont think we need any Asian fonts lol.
    P.S. If you are running vista, try right clicking the game and set to "Run as administrator" I know that might not seem like the problem solver but that has alaways worked for me whenever I was having issues with running the game. I have it set to default run like that now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ★ :Sikozu :: Venomancer: ★ :Nebira :: Cleric: ★