RQ What A Joke look these Screenshots all!!

2»

Comments

• mystic
    mystic Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    well RQ got banned from PWI so its all good now.

brb adding to news section of rq forums
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Selfish blood runs through my veins. I gave up everything for fame.

Pandora - 8X Mage - Lost City (PvP - The only server worth playing.)
  • darknin
    darknin Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    it was going around World Chat on the lost server
  • evrilysis
    evrilysis Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Although we appreciate you bumping our threads and further increasing our rising publicity, posting the same things in multiple threads is unneccessary <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • darknin
    edited September 2008
    yeah we noticed that read sigg below you like it evil?
  • evrilysis
    edited September 2008
    That's some pretty good Engrish you got there.

Were you using google language tools?

Thanks for helping us advertise. <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • darknin
    edited September 2008
    thanks, and no i wasnt:(
  • evrilysis
    edited September 2008
    Oh, yeah the quality was alittle too good to be google.

Perhaps Babelfish?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • nb1hu
    nb1hu Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    OMG... niggers are the biggest racist..
    i cannot say black ppl, i can say afroamerican too.. i can say them nothing.
    however THEY (niggers) are who think they are different ppl. THEY are the biggest racist.
    THERE ARE NO DIFFERNCE JUST BECASUE U HAVE ANOTHER SKIN COLOR! but niggers think it in another way.....
    i could be angry becasue some tell me " hey brown haired" or "whats up , blue eyed"
    if i think in NIGGERs way i have to say the are racist because they make difference from my charactersits...
    to tell the truth chinese ppl could be angry too for the "yellow" word...etc. etc etc
    pne more thing: i have absolutly no probleme with black ppl. i know ***** from my childehood ( i dont live in USA) and they are cool guys, good parents. but this attutude of niggers are absulotly annyoing.

i just write this comment as a reply of the starting comment
  • carion
    carion Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    ren wrote: »
    I take the internet seriously? That's news to me.
    I don't care if you critize RQ with TRUTH as there are members I don't particularly agree with, but come on, you guys are full of s**t with the bull you've been spamming.

We troll people like you because you're immature and jump at the opportunity to make fools of yourselves. Carry on, you're doing it perfectly. I've been laughing my a** off. What could possibly be more hilarious than you spending 8 hours in a row tailing and trolling RQ members because you got butthurt by someone randomly deciding they want to be red? Hmm, I guess it was more funny that you guys think Mystic is a girl.. but still.

It's especially funny because most (yes... only most) of RQ really are decent, you kids are just blinded by your "weah weah mi gotz peekayed pve sarvr pliz geeams owe mi 10 zen ::((( halp mi not know how lvl".

LLLLOOOOOLLLL @ darknin

Ren this post made my day. Ive been laughing for the past 10 mins. Yeah i think its funny how many ppl think mystic is a chick. He is he really is a chick. Mystic post your t**s or GTFO.
  • infrequentia
    infrequentia Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    My thoughts about this whole thing is.. no.. wait.. I can't pretend to give a damn.
  • severan
    severan Posts: 703 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Sever: Lost City
    Making players RageQuit since 2004

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hello, You have reached Severan on The RQ carebear's automated phone system
    To tell me I've got no life and I live in my mom's basement, press 1. To tell me that you are logging on your level 90 character to kick the **** out of me, press 2. To tell me that your friend is a GM and you're getting me banned, press 3. To tell me RQ is going to fail and talk more **** about RunQuick press 4. If none of these options fit your need please hold the line for idiot assistance, they will be with you shortly...
  • arcane
    arcane Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Yeah, RQ are banned from PWI apparently ^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Doin' it my way.
  • mindflayer
    mindflayer Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Lol RQ as well as people defending them are a bunch of no life ****... Basically people who cant win honestly, getting on with other people who are the same, trying to create the illusion that they are great or that opinions actually mean ****... And they dont... anyone with an IQ over 20 can see they are full of ****, even only on the use of the word "Carebear" I really lol'd on that
  • evrilysis
    edited September 2008
    mindflayer wrote: »
    Lol RQ as well as people defending them are a bunch of no life ****... Basically people who cant win honestly, getting on with other people who are the same, trying to create the illusion that they are great or that opinions actually mean ****... And they dont... anyone with an IQ over 20 can see they are full of ****, even only on the use of the word "Carebear" I really lol'd on that

-I'd say we're winning quite a number of our fights. In fact, the forums are filled with people complaining that we're winning.

-We're a guild, of course we hold the same ideals.

-Well this illusion is working pretty damn well, and you're only helping it. :)

-Did we roll you? I'm sorry. Perhaps the PvP server isn't the place for you?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • rickjames
    rickjames Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    nb1hu wrote: »
    omg... Niggers Are The Biggest Racist..
    I Cannot Say Black Ppl, I Can Say Afroamerican Too.. I Can Say Them Nothing.
    However They (niggers) Are Who Think They Are Different Ppl. They Are The Biggest Racist.
    There Are No Differnce Just Becasue U Have Another Skin Color! But Niggers Think It In Another Way.....
    I Could Be Angry Becasue Some Tell Me " Hey Brown Haired" Or "whats Up , Blue Eyed"
    If I Think In Niggers Way I Have To Say The Are Racist Because They Make Difference From My Charactersits...
    To Tell The Truth Chinese Ppl Could Be Angry Too For The "yellow" Word...etc. Etc Etc
    Pne More Thing: I Have Absolutly No Probleme With Black Ppl. I Know ***** From My Childehood ( I Dont Live In Usa) And They Are Cool Guys, Good Parents. But This Attutude Of Niggers Are Absulotly Annyoing.

I Just Write This Comment As A Reply Of The Starting Comment

Best Post Ever
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ren
    ren Posts: 662 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    carion wrote: »
    Ren this post made my day. Ive been laughing for the past 10 mins. Yeah i think its funny how many ppl think mystic is a chick. He is he really is a chick. Mystic post your t**s or GTFO.

Sexy flat chest plz.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Official PWI irc: (mirc command, opens in a new window and won't interfere with any servers you're already on) /server -m irc.deltaanime.net -j #pwint
  • evrilysis
    edited September 2008
    Oh he's faaaaar from flat chested.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • nb1hu
    nb1hu Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    rickjames wrote: »
    Best Post Ever

sorry for my english. but im sure u understand it well
This discussion has been closed.