Can you tame pets and sell the eggs to vendors for quick cash?

Options
tao
tao Posts: 0 Arc User
edited September 2008 in Venomancer
Can you tame pets and sell the eggs to vendors for quick cash?

I played on the malaysian version a few months back and I could make some quick cash by selling pet eggs to the vendor. The higher the level of the pet, the more the egg would sell to the vendors. I think it was 3K gold for a level 60 pet egg which was good money for the few seconds it would take to tame.
Post edited by tao on

Comments

• sikozu
    sikozu Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    I never played the PW-MY version but I am sure you can in this one as well. I also know that you can sell them in your personal shop or to other players (Veno's). You can also get Rare pets 70+ that you can sell to everyone for good good money :D!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ★ :Sikozu :: Venomancer: ★ :Nebira :: Cleric: ★
  • wabbitt
    wabbitt Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    eggs sell for 1 gold here.
    I didnt think it was really worth it anyway before. Costs a lot of mana, and you get no xp or loot (besides the egg of course)
  • tao
    tao Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Actually that was our best way to make money back in the PW-MY. You can make about 100-300K gold in an hour or so by taming high level pets. Ah well, there's goes our best way of making money in the game. :(

The only way to make good money now is to camp at rare pet spawn sites (little bear/ flying pig/ kitten/ dog/ frog) and hope for a chance to tame a rare pet to sell. Of course there will be many other Venomancers about to compete with you.
  • senovit
    senovit Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Rush 60 and solo hh =p.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mezzy
    mezzy Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Pet eggs sell for 1g in PW-MY now as well :(
  • akassa
    akassa Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    It's only worth to tame high lvl pets and sell to other players imo.
    Thara - Level 32 - Venomancer - Lost City Server