RageQuit Guild of liars and trouble makers!!

Options
cowgirl
cowgirl Posts: 32 Arc User
edited August 2008 in General Discussion
This Guild lies and call me a the N word Racist guild? Also call me black b***h
They also tell GM im a botter because i posted screenshot of there members dead i pked.
They call other players names and tell them to F**K - off is this normal people i got no idea ...
Imagine i make a char that is black and thid guild call me a Ni**R Wtf is this guilds problem they even lie to try to get me banned Gm can look the ip only my computer log into my account and i never use a bot i let my sister try the game last night for 1 hour and this guild RQ pk her she ask them to stop but they pk her over and over so she kill 1 of them and they still say i was botting I let her try the game is this not alowed ? she was at my house for the night is this how new people that come to the game will be treated by this guild RQ? I have never played perfect world before and i never came to this game to cause trouble but when someone uses a Racist slag i will Live my life to PK you . It would be nice ifa GM could come into the game PM me Rose so i can tell you my side of this story as i do not know how to get in touch with a GM at the moment :mad:
Post edited by cowgirl on

Comments

• roxy
    roxy Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    If they really called you those racist names, do you have proof? ( such as screenshot. )
    I would suggest to email PW CS team if you have the evidence.
    customerservice@perfectworldinc.com
    6to4uv.jpg

To the world, you may be one person
    But to one person, you may be the world
  • mult1sync
    mult1sync Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    i can probly tell you RQ is ganna be a hacking guild later by the way they act ingame Also rose if you dont bot dont worry if they have no proof your botting the GMs cant do anything
  • anima
    anima Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Back your ideas with solid proof - English 100.
    Why...so...serious?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • longfirm13
    longfirm13 Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Don't play a PK server if you're a carebear.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • celes
    celes Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    She can't post screenshots, because, as usual, she's spewing **** to make trouble.

She's yet to post any screenshots to back up any of her racist claims. Yet we get our proof of all our accusations.
  • dvorak
    dvorak Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    C'mon now is this really even necesesary? You've already made the same thread on the Guild Banter forum so please refrain from posting duplicate threads across multiple forums.

Anyhow, Roxy's post details exactly how such incidents should be handled.
    pwe_dvorak.jpg

Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/pwe_dvorak
This discussion has been closed.