Where can i get more arrows?

sakara
sakara Posts: 1 Arc User
edited August 2008 in Dungeons & Tactics
Hey everyone! I'm sorta in a sticky situation. I'm a level two archer elf and i've ran out of arrows. I don't know where I can get some more AND all i have is 31 gold...will that even be enough to buy some more arrows? I can't get anymore money because i don't have any arrows to kill monsters with. Can someone tell me what i need to do? Thank you!

Comments

• vanor
    vanor Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Two options.

1) You can buy arrows from the Blacksmith. It's the last tab called "Shot" Arrows are rather cheep IIRC, and you can buy only 10 if you needed. I'm not sure how many you can buy for 31 gold, but you should be able to buy at least enough to kill a few things and get more money.

2) You can maybe buy a sword, axe, or any other melee weapon you can wield and use that to kill a few things. You won't be able to use any skills, but you can still attack with it and kill some stuff lower level then you.

Or you could try and find a kind stranger who might be willing to give you say 100 to 200 gold to buy some arrows. If all else fails my IGN is Vanor and I'll loan you some money if you see me online. Which most likely won't be until tomorrow night Central time.