flight mastery

Options
slingblade
slingblade Posts: 15 Arc User
edited August 2008 in Dungeons & Tactics
i think that is spelled right.
i am a lvl 14 and it says the skill can be learned at lvl 9 and i still can not learn it. it also says something about spiritual adept "i think that how it is spelled" how do i become this, what person do i talk to. BTW im a winged elf mage.
Post edited by slingblade on

Comments

• eonstar
    eonstar Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Ok simple, in this game your character progresses spiritually in order to learn new skills. At a certain level you can raise your spiritual level in order to get new skills. The first one is Spiritual Iniciate, the one you are in. The next one that you need to learn skills that require the next spiritual level is Spiritual Adept. Once you leveled to level 9 you should have gotten a message that mentiones that you need to increse this level. In your quest box there should be the quest called Spiritual Adept. If its not there, which I doubt, go talk to the Taoist NCP in your home town, in this case Plume City. Once you talk to him about this quest he will give you more information and will refer you to another NCP to talk to. That other NCP will give you a quest in which you will have to kill some monsters, once you complete this quest you will be a Spiritual Adept and can learn Flight Mastery!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I give you my love, for all else I have already given away...
  • slingblade
    slingblade Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    eonstar wrote: »
    Ok simple, in this game your character progresses spiritually in order to learn new skills. At a certain level you can raise your spiritual level in order to get new skills. The first one is Spiritual Iniciate, the one you are in. The next one that you need to learn skills that require the next spiritual level is Spiritual Adept. Once you leveled to level 9 you should have gotten a message that mentiones that you need to increse this level. In your quest box there should be the quest called Spiritual Adept. If its not there, which I doubt, go talk to the Taoist NCP in your home town, in this case Plume City. Once you talk to him about this quest he will give you more information and will refer you to another NCP to talk to. That other NCP will give you a quest in which you will have to kill some monsters, once you complete this quest you will be a Spiritual Adept and can learn Flight Mastery!

thank you so much for your help
  • iry
    iry Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    At level 9,19,29,39,49 etc you will be getting quests that are gold in color in your quest box. Those are called cultivation quests and each time you do it you increase your cultivation level (or on here, spiritual level). You will need to 9->59 to be able to get all your skills.
    To become a member of the heaven or hell faction, you need to do 69,79 and 89. There is also 99 and 109 and each will allow you to get better upgraded skills but you need skillbooks to learn which drop from the bosses in 89,99 and 109 instances.

If you get stuck on part of a quest, check 1perfectworld.com for quest guides.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    1perfectworld.com , the best resource for everything Perfect World.
    We got quest guides, cultivation guides, noob guides. If it can be a guide, its there.
    We also got free guild forums :D
    Now with flame forums and trading for CB/OB