Any of the pve guilds going to be [a little ]more RP oriented?

jayde
jayde Posts: 51 Arc User
edited August 2008 in Guild Banter
Just a thought,as i enjoy a little rp,makes it more int ,currantly playing a Wf,and still fairly new to this. hope someones doing it !:)
Post edited by jayde on

Comments

• irbis
    irbis Posts: 294 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    i will try to force my guild leader to make it more RP oriented :D like RP day one per week or something. i am on old p'n'p RPG geezer myself :3
    There exist only three beings worthy of respect:
    the priest, the soldier, the poet.
    To know, to kill, to create.
    -severan
  • karmelia
    karmelia Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Frankieraye said : "we can promise that we will work to improve all facets of community, engineering, and customer service to ensure that something like this doesn't happen again."

(We are still waiting to see any improvements or changes beign implemented. More empty promises from PWI?)
  • jayde
    edited August 2008
    Excellant ,thankyou K! :)
  • shizo
    shizo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    God... stop making 3-5 times such useless RP threads, and stick to one -___-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Shizo - Blademaster 9x - Conqueror

Quitted trolling the forums. PM me ingame, if want something

Sig by Sev.
  • jayde
    edited August 2008
    actually im not god[i think he plays neverwinter nights] but if he,s reading could he do something about the search function here?
  • karmelia
    karmelia Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    shizo wrote: »
    God... stop making 3-5 times such useless RP threads, and stick to one -___-

Why don't you stop making those useless RageQuit threads? One is more than enough.
    Frankieraye said : "we can promise that we will work to improve all facets of community, engineering, and customer service to ensure that something like this doesn't happen again."

(We are still waiting to see any improvements or changes beign implemented. More empty promises from PWI?)
  • irbis
    irbis Posts: 294 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    karmelia wrote: »
    Why don't you stop making those useless RageQuit threads? One is more than enough.

Fatality! LOL!
    There exist only three beings worthy of respect:
    the priest, the soldier, the poet.
    To know, to kill, to create.
    -severan