skill tree

Options
kluheht
kluheht Posts: 0 Arc User
edited August 2008 in General Discussion
hi, can the skill tree be reset so that I can place the points again?
Post edited by kluheht on

Comments

• karmelia
    karmelia Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    kluheht wrote: »

No, but don't worry, in the end you'll have more SP to spent than gold to pay for the skills. And by 90+, you'll be able to have all your skills.

Some events also give you proves and badges that can be exchanged for SP.

And all chars going to be wiped in a few days anyway.
    Frankieraye said : "we can promise that we will work to improve all facets of community, engineering, and customer service to ensure that something like this doesn't happen again."

(We are still waiting to see any improvements or changes beign implemented. More empty promises from PWI?)
  • aland
    aland Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    kluheht wrote: »
    There are NO skill points.

As long as u have enough spirit and gold, u can learn all the skills u want, as long as u meet the lvl and the cultivation requirements.
  • kluheht
    kluheht Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    ok thank you
  • karmelia
    edited August 2008
    Options
    aland wrote: »
    There are NO skill points.

As long as u have enough spirit and gold, u can learn all the skills u want, as long as u meet the lvl and the cultivation requirements.

Skill points or spirit point... same thing.

Anyway in the early level you don't have enough to learn all skills. Unless you die a lot.
    Frankieraye said : "we can promise that we will work to improve all facets of community, engineering, and customer service to ensure that something like this doesn't happen again."

(We are still waiting to see any improvements or changes beign implemented. More empty promises from PWI?)
  • shizo
    shizo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    karmelia wrote: »
    No, but don't worry, in the end you'll have more SP to spent than gold to pay for the skills. And by 90+, you'll be able to have all your skills.

No way, i hardly maxed my Spear and Axe skills -____-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Shizo - Blademaster 9x - Conqueror

Quitted trolling the forums. PM me ingame, if want something

Sig by Sev.
  • karmelia
    edited August 2008
    Options
    shizo wrote: »
    No way, i hardly maxed my Spear and Axe skills -____-

Then you played bad, because at 91 I had all my skills at max level, including the 3 heaven skills availaible at that time.

• shizo
    shizo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    karmelia wrote: »
    Then you played bad, because at 91 I had all my skills at max level, including the 3 heaven skills availaible at that time.

Lol, WF? then no wonder you could. It's impossible for a Warrior to learn every SKILLS he got -__-, including the heaven skills, which nearly costs you 1kk sp.

Btw: I meant max, to learn skills and leaving them at level 1 is easy =O ^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Shizo - Blademaster 9x - Conqueror

Quitted trolling the forums. PM me ingame, if want something

Sig by Sev.