Class Modifications.

raeyu
raeyu Posts: 14 Arc User
edited August 2008 in Suggestion Box
I think It would be really cool if the Venomancers could change into what they're Ears and Tail were. Same goes for Barbarians! They'd also get different bonuses. Example:

Rabbit - Small Rabbit Form - A little Jump boost
Deer - Small Deer Form - Bit of a Speed Boost
Bat - Small Flightless Imp - Maybe a Camoflauge type of thing?
Cat - Jaguar? - Swimming boost?
Fox - The form would look different depending on the bushy tail and small tail, the small tail would look like it was now - attack boost

Tiger - Tiger Form - Jump Boost
Wolf - Wolf Form - Speed Boost
Lion - Lion Form - Attack Boost
Panda - Panda~! - DEATH BY CUTENESS (x_x Ran out of ideas xD)

It'd be pretty cool if you could change the fur color too, and depending on that would change the look of the animal, but only do basic colors, like black, white, brown....Etc...

Also for the Archers/Clerics it'd be cool if you could choose what wings you want, instead of later in-game. Like just change the Color of the wings and things! Or make them hawk like or Bat like Nothing Spiffy or Fancy! Also it'd be nice if Archers could fly like Clerics with No Mp Usuge when they're flying, It makes the Archers a Turn-off if you ask me!

So yeah....I had more ideas but I forgot when I was typing x_____x Please post your opinions too~! I really think Perfect World is a great game too! Keep up the good work!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by raeyu on

Comments

• wargasm
    wargasm Posts: 122 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Too late to bring those changed before OB and not have bugs/glitches
    :DBFME2 on PW (Oracle lv 89WB+lv 71EP):D
    wargasm1 on FFR rank top 200/1.5 million players
    :):p:)TO JOIN PVE GUILD PM ME:):p:)
    ===============================
    Are you gonna bark all day, little doggie? Or are you gonna bite?
  • jakelton
    jakelton Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    I totally agree said something similar in my board about male werefox characters. =P But yours is a lot more detailed. ^.^

I agree with Wargasm though, that it's unlikely they will change what they have because they already have characters out and are going OB in less than a week.

What might be a good idea is to have a select few CBT who have access to a password closed testing server where they can go and test new things, like the characters, for glitches before adding them to the full game. I'm not sure how the specifics could work, but if anyone was interested, I could write something up... =/
    This is me, Jake Kelton. Send me a private message if you recognize this username. I've been around and think of myself as somewhat known. :p Still trying to log in, but hopefully that should be remedied soon and I will join you all online. See you soon!
  • sikozu
    sikozu Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Seems like a good idea to me =] also really cute! lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ★ :Sikozu :: Venomancer: ★ :Nebira :: Cleric: ★
  • jakelton
    jakelton Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    raeyu wrote: »
    Rabbit - Small Rabbit Form - A little Jump boost
    Deer - Small Deer Form - Bit of a Speed Boost
    Bat - Small Flightless Imp - Maybe a Camoflauge type of thing?
    Cat - Jaguar? - Swimming boost?
    Fox - The form would look different depending on the bushy tail and small tail, the small tail would look like it was now - attack boost

Tiger - Tiger Form - Jump Boost
    Wolf - Wolf Form - Speed Boost
    Lion - Lion Form - Attack Boost
    Panda - Panda~! - DEATH BY CUTENESS (x_x Ran out of ideas xD)

Just some additions to your awesome ideas.

Rabbit - Rabbit Form - Natural magic + agility is higher
    Deer - Deer Form - Natural magic + agility is higher
    Bat - Deamon Form - Natural magic + agility
    Cat - Any type of large cat - Natural attack + defense is higher
    Fox - The form would look different depending on the bushy tail and small tail, the small tail would look like it was now - Natural agility + attack is higher

Tiger - Tiger Form - Natural attack + magic is higher
    Wolf - Wolf Form - Natural attack + agility is higher
    Lion - Lion Form - Natural defense + attack is higher
    Panda - Panda - Natural defense + magic is higher

So basically, other than the first three, each "true form" has bonus' that add to that characters overall skills. "Natural" means that without any additions of adding skills or leveling, they are automatically good in those areas.

*shrug* Basically exactly what you said, just described more. Sorry. >.<
    This is me, Jake Kelton. Send me a private message if you recognize this username. I've been around and think of myself as somewhat known. :p Still trying to log in, but hopefully that should be remedied soon and I will join you all online. See you soon!
  • kyou
    kyou Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    That would make the game a few times more beautiful IMO.
  • whisky
    whisky Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Yes I agree there should be customisation for beast forms.....
  • raeyu
    raeyu Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Yeah lol I doubt it will happen too, but the test server thing is a great idea, maybe it could be in like Version 2? Probably not though..TT___________________TT
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • tinkus
    tinkus Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    I love this idea. I think it's sill that, regardless of archetype, everyone changes into the same beast. I don't think there should be any bonuses, as there's already a bonus for beast form, and that could prove to be unbalancing in the long run.

I doubt it will ever happen unless it comes down from the parent company. Of course they could okay the idea for our market, but going by games in the past, this sort of thing isn't usually approved.
  • elite
    elite Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    i dont know about changing what each of them gets but i think that they should atleast turn into the thing they look like!
  • c453m4573r
    c453m4573r Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    It would be a good idea, seeing as there's a deer, rabbit, cat, and bat form of werefox. And about 4 types of werebeasts. Yet they all transform into the same animal.