Q/A System

Options
jakelton
jakelton Posts: 26 Arc User
edited August 2008 in Suggestion Box
It would be helpful, at least for me I know, if there was a Question and Answer section to the website. Somewhere I could go and enter a question into a search system and it would either go to the forums where the question was clearly answered, or go to another website page that answered the question and others similar. Meaning, I have no idea what Zen is. From the few things, I assume it is a type of currency, but for what? Why? And why might I need it? Another is, I have no idea how to work the chat system in game. What is world chat? How do I talk to everyone? How do I earn whatever points are needed for specific chats (at least is was points or levels or something)?

Some faster system than joining the tons of others on the forum asking these silly questions and feeling like a newbie or looking through the tons of already posted newbie questions for the one that answers what I am looking for. =P
This is me, Jake Kelton. Send me a private message if you recognize this username. I've been around and think of myself as somewhat known. :p Still trying to log in, but hopefully that should be remedied soon and I will join you all online. See you soon!