Bugs and My suggestions

Options
blidbarcha
blidbarcha Posts: 0 Arc User
edited August 2008 in Suggestion Box
Hi everybody,

I playing in closed beta and have lvl 38 venomaster ... here is my little participation with this report.

First, i didn't get any error/crash any kind of problem installing game and playing it even with pretty old PC :D

i noticed 2 little bugs :

- pets get stuked when passing inside and outside city gate :

PetStuck1.jpg

PetStuck2.jpg

of corse we can unsummon nd summon pet again but this may be more annoying at Open Beta when city will be much more crowded with poeple shops and pets of poeple coming in and out getting all stuked at gate.

- Greater Venomous Ghoul has 3D bug when it fight :

GhoulHeadBugWhenFight.jpg

GhoulHeadBugWhenFight2.jpg

SUGGESTIONS :

- When in flight the character don't stop when i go highier "space bar" but when i go lower it stop, i have to clik again on direction each time i change altitude to lower one ... would be nice if it don't stop even we go lower when flying.

- I also didn't get any problem with quests but not all quests have on screen annoucememnt when done, so we have to check if quest is end often.

- I suggest more space in invent or/and bank, we suffocate in such restricted space with quests items herbs materials equips ... even with all bank quest done it still really little ... ofc you think about cash chop stones but a bit more space will be appreciated ! ... i'm sure poeple will still get invent and bank stones even after adding 8 slots in invent or in bank ;)

- Why only 5 characters for pet names ??? it gave almost no choice for pet names ! i suggest at least 7 instead of 5 actually !

- What about male sex in Venomaster and female in Barbarian ? lot males like play Vano and lot females play Barbarian and whould like choose same sex in game specially in such game proposing wedding stuff.

- Last thing ... if this is really Perfect World INTERNATIONAL ... where are the european servers ?? -.-

good job Perfect World International team and have fun everybody :D
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• tinkus
    tinkus Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    blidbarcha wrote: »
    - I also didn't get any problem with quests but not all quests have on screen annoucememnt when done, so we have to check if quest is end often.

I noticed that too. I usually track all of my fetch quests on screen, so it's not that big of a deal as long as I notice it disappearing from the list.
    - I suggest more space in invent or/and bank, we suffocate in such restricted space with quests items herbs materials equips ... even with all bank quest done it still really little ... ofc you think about cash chop stones but a bit more space will be appreciated ! ... i'm sure poeple will still get invent and bank stones even after adding 8 slots in invent or in bank ;)

The limited space I think gives you something to work for. Though I agree it is cramped to start, after a few expansions it's not too bad.
    - What about male sex in Venomaster and female in Barbarian ? lot males like play Vano and lot females play Barbarian and whould like choose same sex in game specially in such game proposing wedding stuff.

Though I hope this happens, there's the big issue of recoding everything. If they can coordinate that, then I'm all for it. If not, it's only a visual thing.
    - Last thing ... if this is really Perfect World INTERNATIONAL ... where are the european servers ?? -.-

good job Perfect World International team and have fun everybody :D

It's called "International" because everyone can play unless your region already has a version. However, the company's English headquarters is located in the US, hence the servers being in the US. I think Europe is supposed to be getting an official version for itself, as explained here: http://forum.perfectworld.ms/showthread.php?t=53
  • blidbarcha
    blidbarcha Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    thank you lot tinkus for so clear and detailed post :D

yea i agree with you will all points ... and didn't know about the multilanguage version and servers coming out very soon :D

thank you again for the great information i will wait for that version ;)