WHAT WILL CHANGE?? CB = Testing, OB = Improvement?

Options
seph2
seph2 Posts: 40 Arc User
edited August 2008 in General Discussion
OK, CB = Close Beta, and OB = Open Beta
Both Beta is a process of testing which is to eliminate most bugs, broken map, game error, and etc.

Now, from CB to OB there should at least have some Improvements right^^~
As most people suggested or commented:

1. Buffs: Better Description, Timer, most Displace...
2. Lags: Mobs died when it suppose to die, when I click on someone and heal, I will actually HEAL THEM, not MYSELF due to the "CLICK LAG"
3. Glitches...

ok

we get the idea so please tell us, what will be fixed or changed in OB or even what will be changed or fixed in the FUTURE.

Thankyou
Post edited by seph2 on

Comments

• xarfox
    xarfox Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Our QA Team has been hard at work reporting a large number of bugs during the Closed Beta period. You will definitely be seeing some patches prior to the launch of Open Beta. ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • zori
    zori Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    The heal bug thing still exist, I don't think it'll be fixed, cause it was really bad in PW-MY. And I still have the heal bug, but the delay is better at least.

Buffs description is not vague at all O.o What are you having trouble with about buffs? It gives % and duration, and its based off equipment value, not your overall base stats.
  • seph2
    edited August 2008
    Options
    xarfox wrote: »
    Our QA Team has been hard at work reporting a large number of bugs during the Closed Beta period. You will definitely be seeing some patches prior to the launch of Open Beta. ;)

If you are a moderator, so glad to hear you say that^^~

As for the problems of buff (it is explain in my CB Serious Problem (2))

Thankyou
  • seph2
    edited August 2008
    Options
    BUT...more importantly:

Can we get a list of changes??