Thank You...

Options
destruction
destruction Posts: 0 Arc User
edited August 2008 in General Discussion
I just want to thank Perfect World Entertainment on the behalf on the Perfect World International Community...
Thank you for hosting such a great game internationally...
Thank you for opening the servers for Closed Beta a few hours earlier.
Thank you for extending the Closed Beta...
Thank you for taking your time out and help each of us who had problems.
Thank you for an almost bug free Closed Beta...
Thank you for the Review Event.
Thank you for the Closed Beta Zens.
Thank you for listening to the community...
Thank you for the two new Closed Beta Events!
Thank you for the best GM interaction with the community!*zori*
What I miss?
Let the Community fill in the rest!
Go!
No flaming nor spamming...
If you have nothing nice to say, don't say it.
PS:Ignore the Whiners and Complainers, the mature part of the community love you guys!
Post edited by destruction on

Comments

• blt1
    blt1 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Amen to that

You covered everything I would of said.
  • zori
    zori Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    I agree with everything you said however...

The Free Zen surprise for Closed Beta.... gave more than just a surprise. It gave many of us a disappointment.

$1 per gold is flat out a big let down. Even if some items are subject to change, why not do it DURING closed beta? I can guarantee you that anyone lvl 80+ during Open Beta would quit. Anyone who zhened in PW-MY knew that a person can burn 1 silver hierogram in about in hour. Which would cost $3 in PWI per hour.

I wonder who PWI target is to market... lawyers? doctors? Majority of the community is 10-30 years of age.
  • godcrusher
    godcrusher Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Thank you for hosting PW international just when I felt like playing PW and wanted to try out but didn't like the idea of playing from a company that isn't international or based in North America. (Lag)
  • buny
    buny Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    I agree! Thank you so much! While I also agree and hope that Zen prices do change. Everything else has been great. Keep up the great work.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sinful Leader
  • zori
    zori Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    I would actually dealt with the lag in PW-MY to keep the prices of the item mall/cash shop. If they are goingt o market to US, at least make it affordable >.>

I have to admit, one of the best GM-interaction in any MMO i played so far, so good job on that :P
  • destruction
    edited August 2008
    Options
    zori wrote: »
    I agree with everything you said however...

The Free Zen surprise for Closed Beta.... gave more than just a surprise. It gave many of us a disappointment.

$1 per gold is flat out a big let down. Even if some items are subject to change, why not do it DURING closed beta? I can guarantee you that anyone lvl 80+ during Open Beta would quit. Anyone who zhened in PW-MY knew that a person can burn 1 silver hierogram in about in hour. Which would cost $3 in PWI per hour.

I wonder who PWI target is to market... lawyers? doctors? Majority of the community is 10-30 years of age.

Zen prices changes later...
    Now they are busy with preparing Open Beta...
    They need to do a lot in 4 hours....
    So they need to plan ahead and do as much as they can now...
    Don't worry, everything is gonna be alright.
  • godcrusher
    godcrusher Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    They already said they'll change prices, as for gm interactive, or as I call customer service I'll say this is the 2nd best. Best is another company, but I'll put its name in secret from here. ;)
  • hellkingcqh
    hellkingcqh Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    yes thanks for the free test of item mall it is really cool and first time i have seen a game give ppl free money for item mall vary nice of u guys ^^
  • destruction
    edited August 2008
    Options
    zori wrote: »
    I have to admit, one of the best GM-interaction in any MMO i played so far, so good job on that :P

True that!!!
    I saw many different GMs so far...
  • karmelia
    karmelia Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    True that!!!
    I saw a many different GMs so far...

I saw more GMs in PWI in a few hours of closed beta than in 7 month in MY-EN...
    Frankieraye said : "we can promise that we will work to improve all facets of community, engineering, and customer service to ensure that something like this doesn't happen again."

(We are still waiting to see any improvements or changes beign implemented. More empty promises from PWI?)
  • destruction
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Another thing I love about the GMs is that they are professinal and not corrupted.
  • anima
    anima Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    They have done a great job so far ( show up when they are needed, and know to ignore unnecessary stuff).
    @GMs: I am happy that Beijing PW try to release PW in the US by themself, and chosing you guys as their GMs.
    Hope you guys don't feel too confident with our praise, keep up the good work ^^.
    Why...so...serious?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • destruction
    edited August 2008
    Options
  • nounours
    nounours Posts: 453
    edited August 2008
    Options
    yep thxs
    Great job..;)
  • destruction
    edited August 2008
    Options
    So the mature community is only this?
    Come on, guys!
    More Thank You's or I KEEL U!
  • karmelia
    edited August 2008
    Options

Thank you Mr. Destruction :o
    Frankieraye said : "we can promise that we will work to improve all facets of community, engineering, and customer service to ensure that something like this doesn't happen again."

(We are still waiting to see any improvements or changes beign implemented. More empty promises from PWI?)
  • t0yo
    t0yo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    So the mature community is only this?
    Come on, guys!

Mature!

I'm mature! :D

They're doing ok till now but the second the *******s will start complimenting them they'll start slacking off so

WORK HARDER YOU INCONSIDERATE BAD GMS!

Jk x3
  • bluejen
    bluejen Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Thank you very much for a great game, and thank you GMs are a great job
    now if only i can save my poor venomancer... huhu......
    what i would really like is that the GMs give us a grace period so we can save all the characters we want during close beta.... so we can use them in open beta
    well anyways thanks again and have a good day to you all!!!
  • destruction
    edited August 2008
    Options
    karmelia wrote: »
    Thank you Mr. Destruction :o

It are Jay.
    bluejen wrote: »
    Thank you very much for a great game, and thank you GMs are a great job
    now if only i can save my poor venomancer... huhu......
    what i would really like is that the GMs give us a grace period so we can save all the characters we want during close beta.... so we can use them in open beta
    well anyways thanks again and have a good day to you all!!!

That's not possible...
    They have to be Saints to not wipe our characters after Closed Beta..
    It's the rules of MMOs...
  • bluejen
    bluejen Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    OK let me correct myself
    i know they will wipe my character but what i wanted was for them to gace us a grace period where we can go back to the modification window and click the "save current changes" thing.
    yeah i think they are already saints for such a great game
    hehe
  • destruction
    edited August 2008
    Options
    OK let me correct myself
    i know they will wipe my character but what i wanted was for them to gace us a grace period where we can go back to the modification window and click the "save current changes" thing.
    hehe

Just save one of the character setting files...
    I don't know where, but ask around...
  • nounours
    nounours Posts: 453
    edited August 2008
    Options
    OK let me correct myself
    hehe

Even if ur char will be deleted, after you made your char, and pressed "confirme", your char look is saved. When you will make a new char same race, same classe, its ur confirmed char look which will come 1st.

You can also(to be sure) save you confirmed char look thx to one file.

That file is usualy in
    (...pwi/element/user..)[not sure, cant chek cause im using phone].
    Well those files are named"character #"(# is a number).
    If the char look you want to save is a blademaster then, then its look is saved in file "character 00",the #=00(if i remember right).

(i dont remember numbers and classes they belong to, but if i remember right its in order)

00=blade master male
    Number after blade master female.
    Then mage male,
    Mage female ect...

Just save the file(the right file), just after your char look have been confirmed after making(or a long time after the makeing, if the look (of the same race-classe-sexe char) hasnt been changed, in char making section).

And ower write, by copy-past after, if need.

! [ to make sure if your char look have been save(and still is),
    Try to make a New char(same race-classe-sexe),
    if you see(without any editing)a char with same look as the char you want to save,
    then your char look have been save(and still is). So hurry up to save the right "character #" file. ]
  • glider
    glider Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Everything everybody else said (the good stuff!;)).

My only hangup is the Zen price - if it really is $1 per, which is over 3x the price in MY-EN, that will be a game breaker for me, and I'll be forced back to MY-EN, corrupt GM's, lag, and all.
  • karmelia
    edited August 2008
    Options
    glider wrote: »
    My only hangup is the Zen price - if it really is $1 per, which is over 3x the price in MY-EN, that will be a game breaker for me, and I'll be forced back to MY-EN, corrupt GM's, lag, and all.

And if they sell cash shop stuff 3 times cheaper than in MY-EN, it will cost the same in the end.

• destruction
    edited August 2008
    Options
    glider wrote: »
    Everything everybody else said (the good stuff!;)).

It WILL change....
    Anyways...
    Thank you for the two new Closed Beta Events!
  • destruction
    edited August 2008
    Options
    I better see more Thanks...
    Or I sent Rick Astley after you...
  • lockhart
    lockhart Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    I better see more Thanks...
    Or I sent Rick Astley after you...

Oh please no, anything but that o.O

Nice to see a bit of positivity around instead of the constant whining :) I agree PWE is doing good job so far, free zen was a nice little surprise. And they actually seem to listen to the community which is always a good thing.

There has been a few bumb's down the road so far, but seems like the staff has learned from them and hopefully know to avoid them in future ^_^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Mihimaru ~ 4x Venomancer ~ Starlight ~ Heaven's Tear
    CB tester :D
  • ladymist
    ladymist Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Thank You PWI for the great game and events! Great job and keep up the good work! (There I should be safe now:p) But seriously I really do love this game bumps and all! Hope it has a long and eventful future!
  • ambie
    ambie Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Thankies! *squeals like a puppy* Though about the mature part, I ish mature in someways and just an over excited ball of insanity in the other.

*pets my jabberwocky*
  • destruction
    edited August 2008
    Options
    ambie wrote: »
    Thankies! *squeals like a puppy* Though about the mature part, I ish mature in someways and just an over excited ball of insanity in the other.

*pets my jabberwocky*

What are jabberwocky?
    Me no know.
    Man, I'm sooooo bored....