Sorry To Those I Pked Today

Options
showharu
showharu Posts: 0 Arc User
edited June 2009 in Arigora Colosseum
Well since it was CB and most people white name and around my lvl range I thought I would pk them. This made them mad:(. I was also called a noob for pking someone same lvl as me, hmm. I never knew pking is such a noob act I am terribly sorry. Most people threaten to kill me in real life, those that said that come and get me I dare you:D. Another thing if I had pked you with a partner its not fair right...... so to prove my self I said let go 1 on1 but you refuse,meaning im still a noob i guess:(. Lol this is CB and PVP server what do you expect duh...there is something called PVE go there:p.

P.S:Seriously its just CB.
Post edited by showharu on

Comments

• shizo
    shizo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    showharu wrote: »
    Well since it was CB and most people white name and around my lvl range I thought I would pk them. This made them mad:(. I was also called a noob for pking someone same lvl as me, hmm. I never knew pking is such a noob act I am terribly sorry. Most people threaten to kill me in real life, those that said that come and get me I dare you:D. Another thing if I had pked you with a partner its not fair right...... so to prove my self I said let go 1 on1 but you refuse,meaning im still a noob i guess:(. Lol this is CB and PVP server what do you expect duh...there is something called PVE go there:p.

Threaten you to kill you in real life? O___0
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Shizo - Blademaster 9x - Conqueror

Quitted trolling the forums. PM me ingame, if want something

Sig by Sev.
  • arcane
    arcane Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Did this need a topic?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Doin' it my way.
  • embl3m
    embl3m Posts: 494 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Most people threaten to kill me in real life, those that said that come and get me I dare you:D.

same here bro

Not only is it just closed beta ITS JUST A GAME

Seriously, kill ppl irl because they killed you in a game where PVP is a major aspect of the game? Cute.

• lycanthra
    lycanthra Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    arcane wrote: »
    Did this need a topic?

Why bother saying anything?
  • mystic
    mystic Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    No, this DIDN'T need a topic. It's quite dumb, and if my message to fanbois topic got locked, this one definitely should be too. Not to mention that it DOESN'T BELONG IN THE GUILD SECTION.

On topic, however:

http://i27.tinypic.com/1tag6r.png

I will bring it in real life, BLTCH.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Selfish blood runs through my veins. I gave up everything for fame.

Pandora - 8X Mage - Lost City (PvP - The only server worth playing.)
  • anima
    anima Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Good movies have awesome trailers... Awesome trailers don't make a good movie...
    Why...so...serious?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • itch
    itch Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Pathetic attention whoring.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • showharu
    edited August 2008
    Options
    itch wrote: »
    Pathetic attention whoring.

If that comment was towards me its funny cause I could care less. I just posted up a thread for those that need to be told before they enter the wrong server. Yes this it was dumb for me to put it in the wrong section of the forum im was just use to going to the guild section *My favorite spot:p*. If the could add the feature of erasing post and threads maybe I would have done that:(.

BTW itch who are, are you trying to get attention from me:p
  • showharu
    edited August 2008
    Options
  • ishtori
    ishtori Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options

Well as bad an "apology" as that was. A few things I need to point out.

1. Don't expect people to like you when you PK.
    (You lack empathy for others, so expect the same in return)

2. Hiding behind a computer doesn't mean you are 100% safe from being killed in real life.
    (However, threaten to kill someone in real life in a MMO is quite funny)

3. There are those that only fight for a reason, and there are those that does not wish to fight, and then there is well.. you.

4. Closed Beta have no PvE server.

5. Don't bother justify why it is "OK" to PK. You PK someone, you deal with it.
    (Why is "This is just CB" even an excuse?)

6. Usually the first person to start saying offensive words are the one doing the PK.

7. It feels weird after typing up a response, but, what is the point of this topic?.

EDIT: 8. You are not very good at apologies, nor at sarcasm. (I am not sure which you were attempting to do really)
  • xkwisite
    xkwisite Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options

Lol, I've been threatened with death so many times already for PKing im starting to worry about it lol. No im not serious.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • longfirm13
    longfirm13 Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    ishtori wrote: »

6. Usually the first person to start saying offensive words are the one doing the PK.

I have to disagree. It's usually the carebears going "HEY **** YOU I DIDN"T DO ANYTHING TO YOU" or something similar.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • gin
    gin Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Playing a PvP server (even though there's no PvE servers) means that you agree to PKing - even if you don't like it.
    I've been playing PW for about 7 months and have never PKed. And when I was at low lvls and was a target for random PKers, I bet I had a LOT more fun annoying the PKers than certain other people had throwing random threats and curses at them.
    Of course people won't like you for PKing them ("Aaaaw, you killed me - marry me <3 !"), but as long as you don't answer them back the same way they shout at you, you won't risk looking as stupid as them.

PKers will be hated; crying PKed will be forever laughed at; PKers answering crying PKed the "wrong" way will be hated even more.
  • stampede
    stampede Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    I like this guy, keep the bloodshed pouring and the carebears crying.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Actions by RQ have led me to believe this, so RQ members get out of your conceited, stuck-up, world revolves around you, World ok? Worlds True and Only **** up there next to Hitler, Mao Zedong and many other dictators-RQ is now among them. Definition of harass: 1. to disturb persistently; torment, as with troubles or cares; bother continually; pester; persecute. -darknin
  • direscythe
    direscythe Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Sorry? I am not. I thought it was fun but then again I am into S&M IRL!
  • showharu
    edited August 2008
    Options
    1. Don't expect people to like you when you PK.
    (You lack empathy for others, so expect the same in return)
    Dont care if people like me or not so does not apply to me.
    2. Hiding behind a computer doesn't mean you are 100% safe from being killed in real life.
    (However, threaten to kill someone in real life in a MMO is quite funny)
    If im 1% safe still come for me:D
    3. There are those that only fight for a reason, and there are those that does not wish to fight, and then there is well.. you.
    Lol dont care about fighting back, its reaction after being pked ONLY CB
    4. Closed Beta have no PvE server.
    For future refrence, and dont care:p
    5. Don't bother justify why it is "OK" to PK. You PK someone, you deal with it.
    (Why is "This is just CB" even an excuse?)
    Saying its a CB means most people dont care what happen so meaning you can't lose nothing.
    Me deal with sure why not.
    Wrong before I pked i said for fun that is all then left.
    7. It feels weird after typing up a response, but, what is the point of this topic?.
    Well its not for you so you wouldn't, this topic shows how much I DONT CARE
    EDIT: 8. You are not very good at apologies, nor at sarcasm. (I am not sure which you were attempting to do really)
    You Fail Hard:D
  • irbis
    irbis Posts: 294 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    i belive you planed this to look very smart-a$$ like but the thing is. WELL if you dont care. why you write all this garbage? hey i also can play "i dont care" game. watch
    i dont care if your mother die in veins
    i dont care if your dog will be hitted by truck.
    i dont care if you get aids and slowly die
    i dont care if some ruffian will cut your throut one day
    i dont care if some one will **** your girlfriend on your eyes and then blow her head off.
    damn. i must admit it is very funny indeed! this game rox the socks! =D
    There exist only three beings worthy of respect:
    the priest, the soldier, the poet.
    To know, to kill, to create.
    -severan
  • showharu
    edited August 2008
    Options
    irbis wrote: »
    i belive you planed this to look very smart-a$$ like but the thing is. WELL if you dont care. why you write all this garbage? hey i also can play "i dont care" game. watch
    i dont care if some one will **** your girlfriend on your eyes and then blow her head off.

I dont care:p
  • irbis
    edited August 2008
    Options
    then give me your credit card numbers and passes :3 on the double soldier
    -severan
  • dayzd
    dayzd Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    irbis wrote: »

I get kicks out of pking people in game, but you are down right ****ing harsh.

Pkers are better people than carebares like irbis here.

His post is proof.
  • irbis
    edited August 2008
    Options
    dayzd wrote: »
    I get kicks out of pking people in game, but you are down right ****ing harsh.

His post is proof.
    buahahahahahaha
    yea, i like to hit low. thats why so many people was that suprised that i am going to play on PvE server ;) some people there got the message when the seen my post. its nothin personal and incredible hard to belive the plan was not to insult or harm showharu. just to show him the gun he is using from the other end and to see how he will react. ofcourse i knew this will be to complex for most reader to figure. if something isnt totaly obviouse you are unable to get a hold of it.
    and let me Fix you words to make them more accurate:
    any living being is a better person then irbis here.
    there :3 aside from my 5years of working in hospital on "intensive care" section, and 2 years of charity care after handicapted childrens - in core, i am not a good character in this story. and thats true. but i belive also in my own uniqueness so the possibllity of metting another "irbis" in this game is lower then zero. so i doubt one bad apple will ruin the whole PvE server. thank you, but you are over-rating me :D
    BTW i am 99% sure this post of yours was a sarcastic joke. i am just unable to accept that anybody would advertise PvP /disadvertise PvE server in such primitive and naive way as this

His post is proof.
    "oh nuuu look at hiiiim, hes the bad guy! and he play on PvE! join us! we're gooooood huggis!"
    buahahahahahaha
    -severan
  • l0ki
    l0ki Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Pking is noob?! that's BS! PKING IS 1337! wait till Open beta starts... I'll make my self on the most wanted list.. XD
  • ishtori
    ishtori Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Dont care if people like me or not so does not apply to me.

If im 1% safe still come for me:D

Lol dont care about fighting back, its reaction after being pked ONLY CB

For future refrence, and dont care:p

Saying its a CB means most people dont care what happen so meaning you can't lose nothing.
    Me deal with sure why not.

Wrong before I pked i said for fun that is all then left.

Well its not for you so you wouldn't, this topic shows how much I DONT CARE

You Fail Hard:D

So,

1. You don't care

2. You don't care.

3. You say I am wrong when my statement include no certainty statements. (Most, usually, often, maybe) <-- learn to read these words. Its not even SAT words.

4. You don't care.

5. How old are you?

6. Same question. What is the point of this topic/response?

EDIT: For someone who doesn't care, you sure used a big font. I prefer subtle insults, your "you fail hard" statement, kinda fails.
  • edmunddantes
    edmunddantes Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Just enjoying the game bro
  • severan
    severan Posts: 703 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    heck when i pk... even my dog gets a RL death threat >_>
    here's one... i was a low level knight and i pk'd this max level guy, he knows my bk's level...

^_______^
    ^_______^

i cbf so he calls my mom.
    next day, my mom pwned him with her archer

anway, those people who make those threats obviously never use the forums otherwise they would know "public display of shame and nobiness"
    as for the others who got pk'ed... i doubt the same, people who use the forum always fight back and eventually own the pk one way or the other.
    Sever: Lost City
    Making players RageQuit since 2004

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hello, You have reached Severan on The RQ carebear's automated phone system
    To tell me I've got no life and I live in my mom's basement, press 1. To tell me that you are logging on your level 90 character to kick the **** out of me, press 2. To tell me that your friend is a GM and you're getting me banned, press 3. To tell me RQ is going to fail and talk more **** about RunQuick press 4. If none of these options fit your need please hold the line for idiot assistance, they will be with you shortly...
  • lcnhitter
    lcnhitter Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Well, I WAS gonna try this game out but it seems not all of the kiddies have went back to school yet. Arguing over stupid stuff and making childish comments. If I wanted that, i'd stay in Silkroad.
  • tricktia
    tricktia Posts: 256 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    who says we all go to school ROLF :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • showharu
    edited September 2008
    Options
    So,

1. You don't care

2. You don't care.

3. You say I am wrong when my statement include no certainty statements. (Most, usually, often, maybe) <-- learn to read these words. Its not even SAT words.

4. You don't care.

5. How old are you?

6. Same question. What is the point of this topic/response?

EDIT: For someone who doesn't care, you sure used a big font. I prefer subtle insults, your "you fail hard" statement, kinda fails.

I dont Care and your kinda late give up.:p
  • tayla
    tayla Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    I'm confused.. you said that if the person didn't want to be PK'd they should have picked a PvE server. However, when another person pointed out that there was no PvE server in CB, you claimed you didn't care. That seems rather contradictory. Granted, I never understood the "fun" in PKing... it just seemed like a way to make yourself feel better by ruining someone elses day. It doesn't really make you friends, makes you look like an immature idiot and little better than a elementary school bully who picks on those in the grade below him.
  • Soda - Lost City
    Soda - Lost City Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Why would you say sorry for pking someone?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]