Who is skipping school or call in sick from work on Sept. 2nd? XD

I lucked out with the 2nd my day off from work ^^;
~~Happy Leveling!
Post edited by zori on

Comments

• tinkus
    tinkus Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    I don't get days off as a live-in nanny, so I'll be doing what I usually do: Playing with the little goblin in my lap or next to me, with her constant questions about everything I'll have to answer.

Life is good.
  • kamina
    kamina Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Already done. Quitted my job, dropped out from school, cut off all relations with friends and family, installed a toilet next to my PC, and bought 50 lbs of coffee.

Ready for OB.:cool:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    IGN: Kamina
    Class: Lv. 58 EA
    Server: Lost City
    Guild: UnLimited
  • zori
    zori Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    scary >.> <.<
  • vigor
    vigor Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    kamina wrote: »
    Already done. Quitted my job, dropped out from school, cut off all relations with friends and family, installed a toilet next to my PC, and bought 50 lbs of coffee.

LOL win
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Lost City
  • kaeriin
    kaeriin Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    kamina wrote: »

:cool::cool::cool:
  • ethereal
    ethereal Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    I don't think skipping the first day of school would be smart. I'll just wait until I have time that day to get on =)

No reason for me to rush except to get the username I'm after. Even then I could always think up another one if it did turn out to be taken.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • infrequentia
    infrequentia Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    I thought I'd be busy with a meeting at that time, but then realized open beta launches at 11 pm for me. xD Yays.
  • jackb4u3r
    jackb4u3r Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Doing nothing...

School starts, oh such a big deal. Playing a game too obsessive makes it boring for me, that's why I'm going with PW very easily and slowly, to enjoy every second :D.
  • godcrusher
    godcrusher Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    I have a half day on Sept 2 for my school orientation. I'll be back hours before the OB :)