Being an untamed

godlike2008
godlike2008 Posts: 0 Arc User
edited August 2008 in General Discussion
The character creation for the untamed race is pathetic you can't adjust **** except his head and his eye color, this is just gonna lead to lots of untamed looking the same am i the only one who thinks this?
Post edited by godlike2008 on

Comments

• june
    june Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    The character creation for the untamed race is pathetic you can't adjust **** except his head and his eye color, this is just gonna lead to lots of untamed looking the same am i the only one who thinks this?

Also, the head size, arm width, torso width, leg width, waist width can also be adjusted. Actually, a lot of Barbarians can look really different, some become fat and some skinny, and there is lion, tiger, wolf, or panda (am I missing any?), and depending on their equipment.

On the other hand, once a Barbarian turns into Tiger form, then they really do look all the same.
    -_-"

<-- Fan of the fat Panda! Since it's against TOS to edit to have Fat Pandas, at least a GM could be a fat Panda maybe?
  • infrequentia
    infrequentia Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    june wrote: »

<-- Fan of the fat Panda! Since it's against TOS to edit to have Fat Pandas, at least a GM could be a fat Panda maybe?

http://i35.tinypic.com/nr0opt.jpg

I felt so abused. T___T
  • biggles
    biggles Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2008
  • infrequentia
    infrequentia Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
  • nounours
    nounours Posts: 453
    edited August 2008
    The problem with fat pandas, its that you wont be alowed to edit those files manualy(anymore).
    So you wont realy be able to make them really fat.

Ps:you can still edit them, but thats not legal on pwi.
  • biggles
    edited August 2008
    nounours wrote: »
    The problem with fat pandas, its that you wont be alowed to edit those files manualy(anymore).
    So you wont realy be able to make them really fat.

Ps:you can still edit them, but thats not legal on pwi.

Which is completely ghey in my opinion.
  • biggles
    edited August 2008
    Oh shi~ -runs-

Lol! Slow down, fat pandas don't run very fast.