Party Pet Health

kyri
kyri Posts: 0 Arc User
edited April 2010 in Suggestion Box
Um, i think there should be pet health bars when grouped, too many times i may have saved a pet but didnt know their health until it was too late. Also, lvl 1 pharmacy... the thing that makes you run faster for 15 sec.... well it doesnt its only 10 sec ...
Post edited by kyri on

Comments

• june
    june Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    kyri wrote: »
    Um, i think there should be pet health bars when grouped, too many times i may have saved a pet but didnt know their health until it was too late. Also, lvl 1 pharmacy... the thing that makes you run faster for 15 sec.... well it doesnt its only 10 sec ...

I would like that too! Multiple venomancers partied together can help support each others pets when their health is too low. Also our pets can tank some seriously tough bosses when we group our heals. In a battle situation, sometimes it's really difficult to be clicking manually on a pet, not to mention clicking through them just to check their health, and takes away valuable time that can be for adding extra damage. Pet health bars would be great!

A suggestion for implementing a pet health bar, would either to have an extra window with the pet and its picture sort of like in Rappelz: (image has 3 players with orcs, and 1 with a turtle. I randomly found the image on Google btw)
    http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/648/rappelzscreen00000043lp1.jpg

Or, just add the pet health line below the current status lines of the party list. Like make it orange, green, magenta, cyan, pink, etc. to distinguish it from the other bars.

• spliffeh
    spliffeh Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Why hasn't such an obvious little improvement like this been done yet?
  • KageYingZi - Heavens Tear
    KageYingZi - Heavens Tear Posts: 823 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    You're not supposed to discuss other games including other versions of PW(if applicable) on the forums,with the exception of the Off Topic Discussion

But yeah,this is a nice idea to implement.