What is a good PVE guild?

Options
seanie
seanie Posts: 46 Arc User
edited August 2008 in General Discussion
Was wondering what would be a good pve guild. Cause I work and will not be able to be online 24/7 like some people. Don't feel like hitting 30 and getting ganked by level 40+ people who cant handle people there own level. Please someone post a link of an active guild that's going pve.
Post edited by seanie on

Comments

• karmelia
    karmelia Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Frankieraye said : "we can promise that we will work to improve all facets of community, engineering, and customer service to ensure that something like this doesn't happen again."

(We are still waiting to see any improvements or changes beign implemented. More empty promises from PWI?)
  • katryn
    katryn Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Myself, Zorria, and Raxand will be remaking RavenHawk here on the Heaven's Tear server once the PVE servers go live (OB). While we may not have had the super high lvls (only a few of us were 80+) and drama/noteriety of some of the other masive guilds in PW MY, on Orical we were still a very strong guild comunity wise. A full, lvl 3 guild with @ 20 active at any given time, we all formed some strong bonds of friendship and comoderadry (lol I cannot seem to spell that word :P ) We help each other, and work together as one to acomplish goals. You could truely say we were one, big family. Here on PWI, we have every intention of making again, the great guild that RavenHawk was on PW MY.

If you like, you can send any one of the three of us a whisper once the server is up and we'd be very happy to bring you in to our family. :)
  • saphric
    saphric Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    [ ] Good
    [ ] PVE
    [ ] Guild

Pick 2.
  • ren
    ren Posts: 662 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Calling a pve guild "good", is like calling Hitler a "saint".
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Official PWI irc: (mirc command, opens in a new window and won't interfere with any servers you're already on) /server -m irc.deltaanime.net -j #pwint
  • mystic
    mystic Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Just what we needed. More Hitler references.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Selfish blood runs through my veins. I gave up everything for fame.

Pandora - 8X Mage - Lost City (PvP - The only server worth playing.)
  • lipe124
    lipe124 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    hitler was a saint(of darkness :P)!!

Anyways enough with the pve bashing, pve servers will have tw too and there is plenty opportunity to be "good".
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Higurashi no Naku Koro ni - Go watch it alone ;)
  • ark
    ark Posts: 1,635 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Kitty_Kat is a former MYEn player. If I wanted to join a guild, and if it happened to be PvE for some strange reason, it would be hers. She spends lots of real money on the game, so that's probably a sign that she'll do good in TW.
    As a Guild,

Live as One, fight as One, win as One.
    Strength in Unity,
    Order through Chaos,
    Victory united.
  • june
    june Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    ark wrote: »
    Kitty_Kat is a former MYEn player. If I wanted to join a guild, and if it happened to be PvE for some strange reason, it would be hers. She spends lots of real money on the game, so that's probably a sign that she'll do good in TW.

Yay for Kitty Kay! I think I will be helping in designing the web site and forum for the guild, but we still haven't come up with a name, because we want to have more people on board to come up with a name together so it's like everyone's guild.

Hopefully, it's a rare name, that no one would think to use so we could get a domain or something. Maybe a name like Lymphatic or Ventricle, just kidding :p

katryn wrote: »
    ... not have had the super high lvls (only a few of us were 80+) and drama/noteriety of some of the other masive guilds in PW MY...

I know what you mean. Too much drama, makes me want to go rogue. ;)
  • ark
    ark Posts: 1,635 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    but we still haven't come up with a name, because we want to have more people on board to come up with a name together so it's like everyone's guild.

How about Aether? Or Mythril?
    As a Guild,

Live as One, fight as One, win as One.
    Strength in Unity,
    Order through Chaos,
    Victory united.