In Game MUSIC

Options
scarab
scarab Posts: 0 Arc User
edited August 2008 in Suggestion Box
When you are logging in, there is music with a lot of drumming, I would love to have the option of listening to this during game play. It is more conducive to whacking monsters! But when I want the usual background music, that should be an option too.
Thank you,
Scarab
Post edited by scarab on

Comments

• june
    june Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    scarab wrote: »
    When you are logging in, there is music with a lot of drumming, I would love to have the option of listening to this during game play. It is more conducive to whacking monsters! But when I want the usual background music, that should be an option too.
    Thank you,
    Scarab

I agree with this. Many games have the option of choosing to play "Battle Music."
    At least have one battle music theme associated with a group of zones, or just have a few globally. Or, it would be really awesome if someone could remix all the music with "Battle Versions."

I've always felt, the reason the music was so calming, was to tranquilize the masses in China which has a high suicide rate in many areas and very stressful living.
  • tricktia
    tricktia Posts: 256 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    june wrote: »

I agree with this. Many games have the option of choosing to play "Battle Music."
    At least have one battle music theme associated with a group of zones, or just have a few globally. Or, it would be really awesome if someone could remix all the music with "Battle Versions."

I've always felt, the reason the music was so calming, was to tranquilize the masses in China which has a high suicide rate in many areas and very stressful living.

lol here at my place would be stresfull to see person calm :rolleyes: ........................
    ...............................hey but I am mostly calm :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • jadedmojo
    jadedmojo Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    An option to select custom music folder would be nice so we can play our own music files while in game, instead of having to run a music player in background.

Better Yet set multiple folders with an autoplay checkmark and play this folder only checkmark.

For the autoplay with mutiple folders it would be like this: Safe Zone, Outside Safe Zone, Arena, Dungeon, Luna Outside Safe Zone, Twilight Outside Safe zone and so on.

Make it a ZEN purchase option to activate themed multifolders.
    Make it default free for a play this music only folder.
    I know I would pay to be able to control my music in-game.

Currently I have several playlists in my media player and I have to alt-tab out of game when I want to switch over to my 'battle' music. And we all know how Alt-Tabbing can mess with games.